Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$45
View deal
PricelineUS$48
eDreamsUS$45
Agoda.comUS$48
StayForLong
All reviews second row gym diani beach accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2016

I wish to extend our sincere gratitude for the great experience we had at Galu Inn. I must say that they exceeded our expectations and my wife had a fabulous birthday candle-lit dinner. The chef really did a good job on the dinner and birthday cake. It was mouth-watering and finger-licking.

The rooms are perfect and well air-conditioned, king-sized bed,a large-flat screen TV & a hot shower was also available; the staff were very friendly and always at hand to assist in whatever service was needed.

In addition I must mention here that Galu inn had a brand new state-of-the-art gym:Galu Fit. The experience at they gym was great, with a personal trainer at hand, to assist and offer advice on fitness.

Room tip: Pool view rooms, King-size deluxe rooms
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martin M
GaluInn, Manager at Galu Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Warm Greetings!

Thank you so very much for your glowing words and lovely review!
We are so glad that we could be a part of your special birthday. Myself and my team are thrilled to hear that you loved every aspect of your stay from the food & cake, to the rooms, gym and service.

I wish to take this opportunity to invite you to be a part of our social media family on facebook (Galu Inn Kenya) and instagram (@galuinnkenya) to stay in touch, and receive exclusive access to special offers!

It was indeed a pleasure hosting you!

We offer loyalty discounts for returning customers, so we hope to host you again very soon!

Warm Wishes

Reviewed 19 February 2016

I went there on first week of January 2016.The weather in Diany was beautiful.I stayed at this beautiful hotel for 1 week.The rooms are spacious and well maintained.The lobby and corridors are very clean.The beach is only about 5 minutes away.It is nice to relax by the pool.The modern gym is well equiped and well ventilated.Food was excellent.The staff is polite and well trained.It was wonderful to watch the sunset from roof top.I had a wonderful stay and I will be back.I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Recently spent 2 weeks at this hotel and would highly recommend it to all those looking for a nice relaxing break. The hotel is excellent value for money, with friendly staff and a secure environment. The staff were very welcoming and knew exactly how we liked our morning tea without us having to request it everyday. The beach nearby made this holiday all the more worth it. It's the perfect quiet place to relax and enjoy the views and weather.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

It was such a wonderful & quiet place...just wat we needed. My husband enjoyed the well equiped gym & swimming pool..great food too! The management & entire staff were so friendly. Thank you Galu for the lovely hospitality...we'll b back.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joanc562
GaluInn, Manager at Galu Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Warm Greetings from Galu!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.
We are so happy that you enjoyed all that we have to offer and glad you were able to make good use of the facilities here at Galu, especially the gym!
My team & I look forward to welcoming you back here very soon!

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to be a part of our social media family, like and follow us on facebook & Instagram for exclusive offers.
It was a pleasure hosting yourself & your husband, Joan!
Karibu!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

A bunch of aid workers and I decided to go on a break but couldn’t really afford anything too expensive. We had a look on TripAdvisor and contacted Galu Inn. Were we in for a treat! They designed a special Yoga Package for us! Being a million miles from home did take its toll on us and Galu Inn made everything a whole lot less taxing!
Galu Inn is such a beautiful place! Made us feel so secure and the super friendly staff made us feel right at home with all their pampering! The rooms were cosy, spacious AND air conditioned, PLUS FREE WIFI!
The beach was less than 10 minutes away and having a professionally qualified yoga instructor teach us on the beach, during sunrise, was especially brilliant!
The pool was clean and so were the rooms. The well ventilated and equipped gym was amazing. Food was healthy and delicious!
To top it all off, evening Yoga sessions on the roof, watching the magical African sunset!

Danke Galu Inn, for making us feel so at home! For the price we paid, we will definitely be coming back for a longer stay! Totally relaxed, and feeling completely refreshed!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
GaluInn, Manager at Galu Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2015

Jambo! Thank you for such a wonderful review about Galu Inn - it is indeed very encouraging for our team to read such positive remarks regarding our food & service. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed your special tailor made yoga holiday package with us.
As mentioned, we do have an in-house yoga instructor who can offer Galu Inn guests affordable yoga + stay packages that include classes on our rooftop deck overlooking the sunrise & sunset, and on the beautiful Galu Beach.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
In the meantime, do keep up to date with us @galuinn on facebook, twitter and instagram.
Best Wishes,