Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2019 via mobile

If you are after a slightly more lively evening for food and a drink then Bidi Badou is the place. Located right on the beach, the bar/restaurant is the perfect spot to drink a few cold Tuskers while eating perfectly cooked grilled calamari or octopus! Great value if you are on a budget. Service was a little slow but we were not in any hurry.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 93jont
Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

Just to get started, as soon as I booked here, the concierge of the Bidi Badu wrote me asking me if I was going to need a taxi from the airport or sgr station, that they can arrange it so it will wait for me. Perfect!

I've stayed in one of the boungaloes. Every centimeter in the hotel was super clean and it was in harmony with the nature of the place. The beds are very comfortable, all well arranged, had two vents, adaptors for the plugs, beautiful style in context, bathroom worked perfect (no need to hot water there, believe me). The people who works there are the most kindful people I've saw in Kenya until now, and I've been in many places.

The breakfast is full full, the eggs in the shape you want, fruit salad, coffee, natural juice, etc. You can by drinks or meals at the beach bar at all time and the prices are very fair. The tables are in a private part of the beach, so you walk two meters and you are in the beach itself almost private, and ripping of the Beach Boys, you'll be almost alone in that beautiful beach,with no rocks or nothing that could you bother there.

I've couldn't really find something wrong about this place though if I'd try. They got two swimming pools just if you don't like that wonderful ocean.

Defrnitivily I recommend this place, and the overall prices are very convenient comparing to the next hotels in the zone.. But to be clear, if they'd cost the same, I'll still be booking in Bidi Badu.

They also have pool table, tennis and beach volley fields. And dogs, cats and monkeys!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Simply relax and enjoy heaven on Earth. Located on the beach front where you can swim entire day and have a taste of the delicious cocktails and fresh see food. Staff is extra friendly and helpful - they arranged all of our activities outside the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is great value for money and it's located right on the beach. The room was very specious and had a mosquito net however there was no coffee / tea making facility in the room
The staff are friendly, helpful and always smiling. The food especially breakfast and the pizza is good.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

place very friendly,service guy cosmas is on point,receptionist very welcoming,ambience n interior decor in the room simple african theme but good,the bar n room view i love mandha rooms,food truely tasting seafood n coconut sauce on point.

Room tip: rooms on seaview are bigger and spacious
Date of stay: May 2017