“First visit”

Ranked #34 of 105 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome To Wine & Roses Restaurant
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Called in tonight and had some really good food, for starters we had garlic bread with cheese and bacon plus shrimps in a sweet chilli sauce with pita bread , both decent portions , then for mains my wife had the half roast chicken with veg etc and I had the penne pasta carbonara, the chicken was absolutely spot on and the pasta dish full of flavour and it was a very large portion .... enough for 2 people to be honest.
No hesitation in recommending

1  Thank MarekLontour
Write a ReviewReviews (1 365)

51 - 55 of 1 365 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Dinned here with friends. The menu and service was good but the food was not that great. Calamari was chewy and the sardines were tiny, over cooked and dry. I also had a pint of draft Mythos and it didn’t taste great compared to others I had had previously. Maybe their beer pipes need a clean or something. Overall I would rate this restaurant as average, not brilliant but not bad either. There are better places around.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We love this place George and Osiada are the best so welcoming. Breakfasts are a must Evening meals I doubt in tsilivi there is anywhere that serves the quantity George does. This is a must folks exceptional ❤❤

1  Thank John P
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I visited here 6 years ago with family and returned last week with my partner and the food, staff, service, everything was perfect.

This made our holiday that little bit more special! Our main dishes were beautifully served and such lovely food we then had a desert served to us that had a love heart made out of whipped cream with 2 slices of cheesecake and they even decorated our table for when we arrived.

If you are going to Zante you will not be disappointed if you visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I chose to visit Wine&Roses after my sisters recommendation and I was not disappointed! Osiada and the team were so welcoming, typical Greeks! We were made to feel right at home and loved getting involved with selfies. I had a massive steak at such a great price. Thanks for welcoming us!