“Bit disappointed”

Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Lourdata
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were recommended to visit this restaurant, but in fairness visited on the late side. We ordered Kefalonia meat pie but was told there was only fish pie left. It was nice enough but nothing special. Lovely little spot and I would visit again - earlier! Good service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lots of options nearly but this place holds its own. We had a 20 minute wait but we're seated at a good table and served tasty food by friendly staff

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here the first night that we arrived and I had the best Seabass I have ever tasted. The waitress was very friendly and spoke good English. My husband wanted to order the special of the day “Stifado” however it had sold out. She came back to the table 5 mins later informing us she had managed to gain a portion which was great news.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just spent over 40 minutes sat waiting for our meal on our last night in Lourdas. I wouldn't mind but we only ordered something plain and light 2 spag bol. Several tables of people had there orders taken after ours but were eating while we just waited. In the end we went to pay or or rinks and leave. The owner waived the drinks bill but gave no apology or explanation. I have work in customer services for a number of years and this was unacceptable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The view here is amazing, high up looking out to sea. The food is equally as good. I had Greek lemon chicken and my husband had the lamb chops. Absolutely delicious.