“Kiri”

La Bodeguilla Javea
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Xabia
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very good three course meal. Lots of varied choice all cooked to perfection. Excellent wine.
Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Always good
Carmen looks after to customers really well
They are a little under staffed at the hight of the season

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Returning to Javea, our first supper was at La Bodeguilla. We were greeted like long lost friends (6 months away) As always, the meals were excellent.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

After visiting this restaurant many many times, I was shocked !!!! Service great, food good value, all good. Imagine my surprise when my ice cream (specifically requested without the spray cream as I always have) arrived with it! I explained I didn't want it with cream and asked them to change it. They were really unhappy. First the normally very friendly waitress, then another person quite grumpy. I even said I'd pay for it to be replaced (not really expecting them to charge me). They brought the replacement.

The bill arrived with the additional charge!! Really??? I paid up and left.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant because of it clean, welcoming atmosphere as we strolled along the main strip. Very reasonably priced 'Del Dia' special menu with good choice of three courses and a bottle of wine!! Service was impeccable, food well presented, tasty and plenty of it. All washed down with a bottle of Sauvignon blanc or drink of your choice while listening to the waves crashing on the beach. We will definitely visit again.