“Lovely. Will be back soon 😊”
Review of Istanblue

Istanblue
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Royton
Price range: US$13 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just back from a family meal 10 adults and 3 children. It was a birthday treat for twins. Food was great, no complaints, and despite having no set childrens menu they were catered for really well. So friendly nothing was too much trouble even singing happy birthday and lighting candles plus dry ice which made it a special occasion. Big thanks to all of the staff ❤ back soon x

1  Thank LynneR747

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I had a meze of all the cold starters and they put paprika on everything! I don’t like paprika so I could only each Certain parts of the meal. I favourite thing is olives but they put paprika on them and ruined them for me. However I had tiramisu which was good. This restaurant is not for me.

1  Thank Olivia O
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Fantastic Service, not one of us had a single complaint. Very nice food, the mixed grill that my parents had was phenomenal. All starters mains and desserts were lush. We spent quite a bit of money on our meal, but worth every penny. Decor is fantastic, modern but inviting feel, clean presentable, nice bathrooms. Everything was perfect, we really enjoyed ourselves and will be comming back again and recommending to friends.

1  Thank robslittle
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Visited here on a Friday night after being skeptical at first. The service was good, didn’t have to wait long for the food and as a vegetarian I appreciated all the different options for veggies and vegans. The food was delicious and really generous portions I would recommend this place if you have never been before.

1  Thank Lauren H
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Had an absolutely wonderful evening. Fantastic service and a great atmosphere. Food was amazing and we all would definitely recommend it to anybody. Will be there again soon!

1  Thank adamsmedley