“Very friendly and tasty food”
Review of The Bull Hotel

The Bull Hotel
Ranked #7 of 99 Restaurants in Abergele
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Visited mid-week, so was quiet. This meant we got our pick of table and quick service. Staff were very friendly and helpful with our nine month old. Food (prime burger and rump steak) was delicious...amazing chips.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Visited as a family as we were staying close by. Tried 2 restaurants before but they were not serving food so they reccomended The bull, so glad they did! Service was fantastic and food was delicious. Very reasonably priced and the bread and butter pudding was amazing. Staff are very welcoming and the locals are friendly. Defintely reccomend and will be back.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food. Excellent waitress service food was outstanding especially the home made steak and ale pie. Chunky chips to die for.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely stay here the night before I ran the Run Fest half-marathon in Rhyl.
Such a lovely welcome and my bag was carried up to my room. The room was beautiful! So clean and fab decor. Great en-suite and it was really quiet and I had a perfect nights sleep! I did not get to try breakfast but it smelt amazing. I would definitely go back and recommend to others!! Thank you.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We booked a small area for tea, cake and sandwiches after a family funeral. The spread they put on for us was really lovely, plentiful and affordable. We were well looked after by the staff who were very professional and accommodated us when we arrived quite early. I really recommend the bull if you need a well put on, hassle free tea and sandwiches for a group event. Thank you to the staff.