All reviews clean rooms spoke english basic breakfast stayed nights around the corner other hotels burma option range bath
Reviewed 17 February 2018

We stayed 2 nights in Jan 2018 in this newish concrete and glass hotel. The room was large, clean and comfortable. It was on the west side of the hotel which meant that it had had the sun on it and because the aircon only works when the room-key is in the room, it was very hot. Helpfully we made an arrangement with the staff to keep the aircon on even while we were out to prevent the room from overheating.

We only had breakfast there as the wonderful Tavoy Kitchen restaurant is in within easy walking distance and is an unmissable treat if you stay there. Great food and very good value.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

1) The room facilities are not up to the standard.
2) The staff lack of friendliness
3) The breakfast was poor
4) The exchange rate for room charges was far beyond the market rate

Next trip, I rather stay somewhere else.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

On that day,I checked out in a hurry and so I didn’t make sure they stuck tax coupons in the voucher.When I get noticed(I was home at that time),they missed to stick coupons though they charged for tax.I called them at once and explained them.I asked will they give coupons or money back???One of the staffs told me they will give money back(Acc to manager’s word).So took picture of the voucher,deleted tax amount and claimed to my office.Next time when I went there,I told about it,I got replied with they will pay only if I can show the voucher.
I felt upset with their responsibility.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2017

This Hotel has lovely spacious rooms and a comfy bed ...and an elevator (which can be few and far between in some remote areas). However as many have said before, breakfast is really what lets the hotel down. Better off heading around the corner for some street food. It's a shame really as they should be able to provide a better breakfast. Reception staff were not so friendly to us, and none spoke English at the time we were there..but that didn't bother us as we had a great guide (Sam) who was there to translate.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel Zayar Htet San is based in Dawei,Tanintharyi region.The Hotel is clean and slient place. Hotel staff is warmly welcome to you. It is located middle town. The room is wide and clean. The price is normal.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends