“Fantastic”

Simply Caddie Beach Restaurant
Reserve with
Simply Caddie Beach Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Kadriye
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

On our first day in the area we walked down the beach and decided to try this restaurant. We were not disappointed! Excellent food and very friendly staff. We tried different restaurants around the area but found ourselves coming back to this one on many occasions. Nicely priced too! Highly recommend if your in this area.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful views, beautiful staff and beautiful food, perfectly cooked and very well presented. You couldn’t want for a better day out in or around Belek and at a great price. Just amazing x

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

It was quit tricky to find nice seafood restaurant. I have been to several places around Kadriye and Belek area. The Caddie is the best place I have been so far. I visited it with my family in September, everyone was satisfied. Recommend to all seafood lovers!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Verry good food and the most important thing, it’s all fresh!!! We had 4 different kind of meals and they were all dellicious.
We recommend this place to everybody!

Kind regards from holland!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Had good reviews on “Trip advisor” so we thought we’d give it a try and we was not disappointed. The staff were friendly, polite and very welcoming. The views from where we ate were fantastic. That also had live music that added to the experience.
The food was brilliant. Me and the wife both had a ceaser salad main as a starter and steak dishes as mains. My daughter had chips for starter and spaghetti bologna’s for main. I had a couple of beers with my meal and the wife had a couple of cocktails with a soft drink for my daughter. This all came to 422.50 Lira which is around £50. This was the tastiest meal I had had on my holiday. My steak was perfectly cooked and the king prawn was a nice touch.
I would definitely recommend this place for a meal if you are in the area.

Date of visit: August 2018