“Happy experience”

Ranked #24 of 57 Restaurants in Brentford
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very happy with the service and the standard of food, especially seeing as they were pretty much the only licensed premises open with food on a Sunday evening, something i would never have expected for an area of London.

Staff were polite and attentive to us as customers, food was aplenty and topped up if running low. It is an all you can eat buffet, people seem to forget that this kind of concept is never going to be 'posh dining'!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well what can I say. This use to be my family and friends favorite place to eat out in Brentford until tonight. On entering the restaurant we were mobbed by staff wanting to measure our 2 year old girl. The food was cold and so hard I suspect it must have been sitting there for hours before we got to it. The gentleman who told me he was the supervisor possessed a manner that left a lot to be desired when it comes to customer service but he did take on board some of what I said when he discovered some hotplates where not switched on. If it wasn't for the guys serving meat and seafood from the hot plate I would not have been able to stomach most of the left overs on offer this evening. The last straw was when the supervisor then tried to charge us for our 2 year old on our way out. He insisted that she was over a certain height even though she was measure by staff on entering the restaurant. He even had the nerve to comment 'I will let you off this time but you can pay for her next time'. What a joker! Do you really think we will ever come back to the restaurant again whilst they have someone like you taking care of things. I did insist on speaking to the manager who i may add is lovely kind gentleman but I was told by the supervisor that he was on holiday. The restaurant near empty when it is usually lively with an excellent atmosphere. So if you are thinking of heading out to this restaurant make sure the manager isn't away and be prepared to have your babies measured because even if they aren't eating solids yet you will still be charged 7.50. This is what the supervisor told me and my family this evening as we left the restaurant. 27/06/2018

1  Thank Louise J
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked this restaurant for my little sisters birthday dinner when we arrived the staff was rude. They spoke aggressively and didn’t allowed a 3 yrs old baby to enter instead he measured his height and charge him full price. He return back the cake and told us bye cause he won’t give us any seat when the restaurant wasn’t full enough. My family had to leave with the birthday cake and she never get to celebrate her 12th birthday on time she had to called another restaurant to booked. This is the worst restaurant in Brentford behaviour is DISGUSTING it’s a risk if anyone decides to have a meal at this restaurant the whole staff is unprofessional.

3  Thank lackeisha b
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fammily kids birthday booking and part of my family arrived early and he wanted to charge my 3yr old cusion and let two other kids even bigger than him im for free. And once the other family arrived he was rude and didnt want to allow us in or make room for us when it was not busy. He spoke to us as if we was dogs he had no respect and said he was the manger. We had to live because of his rudeness with all 6 young kids to go to another restaurant.

2  Thank Jodian F
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Overcharging all costumers, food hygiene 2from 5 it fish and chips from street but never go there. Save your life save your money. Ignore them

2  Thank eduardbabayan