Free cancellation until 28/07
Hotel EEFA(Belgaum)
US$75
US$59
Priceline
Hotel Suvarn mandir(Belgaum)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$35
US$77
US$74
Agoda.com
All reviewsirish housecopper chimneychef vikramwind millswonderful stayswimming poolrestaurant managercourteous stafff b managerhotel compoundgreat businesswould love to come backrooms are a bit smallexcellent hospitalitykeep up the good workbeautiful propertyfront office
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great property with amazing facilities! Stayed at the Fairfield Marriott’s couples of time now while for work and with friends always great staying here. Special thank you to the ever helping and smiling staff Veena at the front desk!!
Pros
1)breakfast
2)room rates are great
3)great staff
4)Irish house(best pub in town) in the hotel compound
5)Quality of rooms, linens and amenities- Marriotts standard

Cons
1)distance from the city center (belgaum)
2)room size (the basic room) is small

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Fairfield by Ma... B, Hotel Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Belagavi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear bandodkar_goa,

Thank you for reviewing our property based on your recently concluded stay. It is much appreciated and the feedback is well taken.

I am delighted to see that you have notably mentioned Veena for helping you out with your stay.

Thank you for highlighting the key elements and amenities of the hotel. This will surely help the other travelers.

As far as the room size is concerned, it is as per the Brand Specifications of the "Fairfield By Marriott" brand of Marriott. However, I have passed on this feedback to the development team so that they can take care of this in the future developments.

Looking forward to your next visit to our property with family and friends.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was traveling with a very strict schedule with multiple stops across 3 cities. One of my stop was this place... And it appears that this was my best decision for a night's stay. Beautiful property with a beautiful staff..!
It was just one night but worth a stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Fairfield by Ma... B, Hotel Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Belagavi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Bhargav S,

Thank you for taking the time out, in spite of your busy schedule, and reviewing our property for your recent short stay with us.

I am glad to see that we were able to provide you with the comfort and peace that you were looking for during your hectic travel. Thank you for recognizing the team at the hotel. They truly make a difference and are my real assets.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On my road trip to Bangalore from Mumbai stayed overnight in this place. Nice experience. Staffs are very helpful excellent hospitality, Rooms are very good with all modern amenities. Breakfast was superb… This location is just perfect for car trip Mumbai – Bangalore.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kalyan K,

Thank you very much for your quick review of our hotel based on your recent experience.

Your feedback is well appreciated and is of great value to guest like you who would be undertaking a similar journey in the future. Thank you for highlighting the Breakfast, Location and above all the hospitality provided by the team. They truly make the real difference.

Looking forward to your next visit with family and friends.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited this Hotel for lunch as advised by our HOG Director, AD on the way to our WorldRide 2018 ride to Hampi.

I had spoken to Kriten and Gayatri, the Hotels Sales Team a few day earlier and they wanted to extend us a lunch deal and check out the Hotel. As the weather was really pleasant, we had opted to sit outside near their garden and were served there.

We were 7 of us and were served a delicious lunch. All our requests were immediately adhered to and we ended up spending much more time here than was actually warranted. I even wanted to break the journey at this beautiful location but all my team members were against me as we were meant to reach Hampi that night itself. I left the hotel promising to come back for a stay.

My wish actually came true within a couple of days as we had finished all the site seeing at Hampi and did not have anything to do there. We all decided to break our journey at Fairfield, Belgaum.

We reached at around 4pm unannounced and were again treated as royalty. We were given the best tariff for the day and they also made sure we were served with delicious snacks. Later the dinner was also very delicious. This is when 4 out of the seven decided that we will stay back for another day at this wonderful hotel.

I loved the food, the ambiance and the comfort of this hotel. I want to thank Mr. Pallav for all the benefits he offered to us. Thank you Ajit, Ali and Janet for your immediate and constant attention to all of us.

Thank you personnel at House-Keeping and Reception who were constantly disturbed by us for all our whims.

The only improvement I might want to see in this Hotel's Lobby is the mosquito problem at some areas of the lobby, being clouded and rainy and the outside door opening everytime, this problem may have to be resolved by the management soon.

Thank you for everything guys...
Cheers, see you in August 2018.

Anuj Gupta
Room 501
23.06.2018 to 25.06.2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Anuj Ji,

Thank you very much for reviewing our property based on your recent experience at the property.

I and my team members are delighted to see your detailed and generous comments about our product and services. I am actually overwhelmed to see that you have actually remembered to mention so many of my team members. They truly are my real assets. We as a team are always very happy to see a group of riders, especially from the HOGs as there are a few riding enthusiasts on our team too.

As you would have seen, we are not only a perfect stopover hotel for anyone traveling on NH4 but a perfect destination for a short and quick holiday away from the hustle bustle of the madding cities. We are continually striving to further improve our product and services to better suit customer request and expectations.

I have made a personal note of the Mosquito Issue raised by you and I am working with my engineering and pest control team to see as to what can be done to resolve this problem considering the number of open spaces and greenery that we have around the hotel.

We as a hotel are eagerly waiting to see you and your whole group of bikers back on the property in the month of August 2019.

Looking forward to your visit.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The best part was a group of well trained staff who can make your trip very enjoyable.
On top of that the luxury of Marriott made our stay a wonderful experience. Food was very good. We were fasting as it was Ramadan and it’s was very nice of Marriott to compensate the 3AM food we had for complimentary breakfast. The f&b manager personally came to tell us at the time of check out.
Check in was also very good since all the details were printed and ready for my signature when we checked in. The view from our room was breathtaking.overall a great trip and would love to comeback to Fairfield by Marriott at Belgaum.

Room Tip: Our room was facing the mountains. Great view
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Fairfield by Ma... B, Hotel Manager at Fairfield by Marriott Belagavi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear ssaied,

Thank you very much for taking the time out and reviewing our hotel for your recent stay.

It is delightful to see that you have appreciated the service provided by my team. They truly are stars and I am really fortunate to have a team like this who keeps customer satisfaction is there a number one priority.

It was indeed a pleasure to serve you meals at 3 AM in the morning to break your fast as per the traditions followed by you. I hope the team was able to meet up to your expectations.

Looking forward to your next visit to the hotel. Hopefully you will be able to enjoy the food and beverage more during your next visit.

Ramadan Karim