“Strange decor but.......”

Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

Yes, the place looks a little odd but the lady who looked after us was fantastic with her adjusting everything for us as we went.

We ended up having antipasti, followed by a starter and then some pasta and risotto. This was followed by a good pud and some decent wines.

The food was definitely some of the best that we had while in Italy and the price was reasonable too.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

I often go to have my dinners at La Lodola... mainly when I am looking for something Tuscan, Special, Intimate and... warm. Carlo adn Manuela alway put their 100% on what they are doing. The food is amazing and the place is just gorgeous. You can really breath an authentic Osteria feeling here! Love it!

Reviewed 21 August 2015

We had the best night here. Our waitress was so delightful and helpful she went through the entire menu and explained each item and what local ingredients were used. The food was delicious and the bread sticks even more so, when I told this to our waitress she even packed a few for us to take away with us. They are by far the best bread sticks I have ever eaten, I would love the recipe... Definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Very nice food, good service. Small menues which was a nice change. Always found something delicious to eat. Stayed here 3 evenings in June and the food was always spot on. The red wine was also delicious. Overall very satisfied with food, wine and price! Only niggle, we didn't like their wine glasses which weren't really wine glasses. Only thing I would change.

1  Thank carolae456
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

Dined here whilst on holiday, and the food is simply excellent. I'm not a huge fan of Rabbit, but it was divine! The Bruschetta was to die for, the wine is perfect. Real true Italian food cooked in a warm and loving way, each dish cared for in a really personal style. This was our favourite from our trip, so we ate here twice.
Service is by an incredible lady, who goes the extra mile to make your experience perfect.

Kudos to the whole restaurant and the Staff.

2  Thank Cagneydog