“Geweldige pizzeria”
Review of Arte Pizza

Arte Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 10 August 2018

What a great fun time we had with Carla and Aldo, the owners of this pizzeria. They make really great pizzas and are very friendly and welcoming. It is a simple restaurant and really Italian. Price quality is really great. If you are in the area of Monte san Savino, a must! In the evening, the outdoor terrace may be full, so booking is advisable. Ciao Carla and Aldo. We'll be back! best regards, Ghislaine and Paul.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We stumbled by Arte Pizza while walking the town. They had gluten free options and the owners were very friendly and nice. Great place.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed a week in Monte San Savino and ate twice at this restaurant. The pizza is spectacular and especially the salami pizza and the prosciutto and melon pizza. If you are in Monte San Savino and like pizza, you should definitely go there.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I was quite surprised to see you can get delicious prosciutto plate, excellent thin, crusty pizza with cold beer - all that for under 50 EUR (family of 4). And this is the best part - in amazing Tuscany!! I would even say it was one of the best pizzas I got on the plate.
Don’t expect anything fancy there, cause it’s not. But you will enjoy warm Italian hospitality first hand.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I went down there with my family and all I can say is this is definitely the best pizza I've ever had! Classical italian pizzas, made of delicious products and amazing taste. A lot of pizzas to choose from, amazing atmosphere and the service quality is just impressive!! Even though its a fast food type of restaurant, there is still the opportunity to sit down in typical italian atmosphere and enjoy a not expensive piece of heaven, which in my opinion is probably the best I ever had. The prices are very good, the quality is amazing, the chefs and waiters are nice and polite. There isn't much more to ask for from a restaurant, especially when it comes to a small city restaurant, which in my personal opinion owns the big fancy restaurants anyday.
AMAZING <3