“Drinks”

Price range: US$3 - US$27
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a Large Carvery Pub with ample car parking. We have a carvery on everyday along with our extensive menu. We have a capacity of 300 covers.
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We have just returned from a stay in Mablethorpe. Sat outside for drinks twice during our stay., as we had our beloved dog with us. They even brought some water out for him, which was really appreciated. We cannot comment on the food as we didn't have anything to eat. Would visit again

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed locally so visited this pub for lunch with my husband and little girl... Lovely freshly made meals brought out.. great service from staff ****

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are up for a break in Mablethorpe and we went to the Beck for dinner. We have been back now 3 times as the food is tasty, staff so helpful and friendly.
It is not fancy but the curries and fajitas so tasty and excellent value for money.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I visited with my husband and 2 year old son.
The staff were friendly.
The food was really good and had a bogof offer on so very cheap.

There wasn’t anything on the kids menu that my little boy would have liked so we ordered cheesy garlic bread and chips for him which he enjoyed.

If we ever visit mablethorpe again we would definitely return to this restaurant!

1  Thank CharlotteBlack
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My third visit with my wife, this time we had a curry and yet again it was very good, staff were nice and friendly and did a superb job, also the sweets were good, all in all a very pleasant experience, hope to visit again soon.