See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived early but this didn’t phase the hosts they were happy to oblige and offered us a room which was ready. Large car park which we were allowed to park in after checking out. Comfortable bed, clean room, lovely breakfast. Very close to Queens Park, little walk to town

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I only stayed here for a night unfortunately but would have loved to have stayed longer. Debbie was very welcoming even though I arrived late at night. She also very kindly got up very early to make me breakfast as I had an early start. Really went above and beyond. Really nice stay and Mablethorpe is gorgeous! I thoroughly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Called on the spur of moment arrived 3hours later, stayed here 23years ago and loved it, its changed hands in that time and it was even better. The room was lovely, bed comfortable, every where lovely and clean.Nice big car park. Breakfast really good had a choice and nothing was too much trouble. Will be going back there really again very soon.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017

This was my second visit to the White Heather Guest House, after staying there at a similar time in the prior year. Pleased to say that my Dad and me had another great stay here. The rooms are excellent, the hosts friendly and the breakfast cooked fresh to order. Free parking outside (plenty) and free wifi also. Recommended.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Went on my own, had a single room, comfortable bed, pillows, a chair,nice and easy shower (yes easy, so many are not!). Breakfast, one of the best b&b breakfast had for a long time). Only downside being the stairs to my room, but they did offer to carry it for me, so no problem. Forgot my cardigan, left a message and I went and collected it. Yes will go back.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo