All reviewsfamily roomstayed hereguest housefull english breakfastgood sizemy mumcentral locationtea coffeeb and bdarrentvvacanciesfacilitiesproprietortidycomfort
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here this weekend just gone for a family wedding and had a great time. Owners are friendly and knowledgeable and can’t do enough for you. My grandparents had the easy access room to the side and we had a double en suite upstairs. Clean and tidy and the beds are lovely and comfortable. Great location and near to shops and pubs and restaurants. The breakfast was great too. Cereal toast and a full English. No complaints from us and will stay again.

Thanks

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here again but his time with my parents. Top weekend again with Darren being a fantastic host. My Mum and Dad thoroughly enjoyed their 50th wedding anniversary surprise as Mablethorpe is a place they both love. They stayed in room 14 which has all the facilities they needed to get about and enjoy. Breakfast was top notch again and they even cooked boiled eggs for my daughter.
On the Saturday evening my Mum couldn't face the walking around to the bars and Darren opened the bar all evening although we were the only people using it. My Mum was able to sit and relax in comfort.
Can't praise the place and staff high enough... Thank you

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This is the second time we have stayed at Myrtle Lodge.There is a bar in the lounge.The bedrooms are lovely.We only had one fault that was breakfast was very early.But we will stay here again,the b & b is very central to Mablethorpe.The host is very freindly and able to answer any questions we asked.There are tv`s in the room & tea & coffee facilities.There is also off road parking.

Room Tip: There are two downstairs bedrooms with wet rooms,also parking out side the door.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This b & b is a little gem. Stayed here for the first time at the weekend and had a fabulous time. It is very clean and modern. The owner is very pleasant and helpful and the breakfast is of a high standard. Will be back next year and hopefully for many more years to come.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We have just enjoyed another weeks holiday here with our children and grand children. Myrtle Lodge suits us as it has all we need, clean, well equipped rooms, plenty of parking, central location and a great bar and lounge area. We will be back again next year. If you are looking for somewhere to stay in Mablethorpe, look no further.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family