See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 February 2017

A party of four visited this Guest House in November 2016 for a long weekend. Absolutely wonderful!! Our host Hilary could not do enough for us.
The rooms were en suite, lovely and warm, spotlessly clean and the full English breakfast was amazing. ( Our many thanks to the Chef ) We had a flat screen TV with built in freeview, and even a decent sized mini fridge
The Guest House was previously known as Greyburns before the new owners took over, I cannot comment on how it was previously run, but now it's a credit to the family who are running it.
Will be returning again at the end of this month all being well.
I would sincerely recommend this Guest House to anyone. If your in the vicinity, please don't pass them by, you won't be disappointed, and this family deserve to do well. X

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Michael R, Owner at Four Seasons Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you for your lovely review we are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

As a contractor working at the nearby Gas Terminal I found this Guest house clean and well priced and close to the Terminal its location lends its self to a few bars within walking distance on an evening and plenty of choice of places to eat along with the Guest house offering home cooked meals which were good sized portions and tasty.
My room was large with an ensuite, Tv and wifi! There was limited off street parking but always found room to park on the road close to Grayburns... Staff friendly would stay there again if I'm working in Theddlethorpe in the future.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
lee p, Manager at Four Seasons Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for your kind review. My family took over ownership of the Guest House, formerly known as Greyburns Guest House in May 2015. We are now trading as The Four Seasons Guest House Mablethorpe. We can be contacted on 01507 473983.

Kind Regards,
Four Seasons Guest House

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Pros- nice breakfast, reasonably priced, big rooms

Cons- absolutely FREEZING! Everywhere was perishingly cold. When asking the staff to turn the heating on, their reaction isn't exactly friendly, the whole place is just shabby- holes in carpet, wallpaper held on by sellotape, with a stink of old fat throughout the place. The mattress, too, was absolutely awful. You could count the springs as they dug into you.

If I were you, I wouldn't bother. Spend the extra £5 a night & go somewhere better.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank ForsterDarwin
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I stayed here for two nights, Wow! Family room with en-suite, decorated cheerfully, with TV. Very clean and tidy, a brilliant shower, easy to operate. Fresh fluffy white towels, very nice.
A kettle, plenty of tea, coffee, milk and sugar supplied with clean cups, even biscuits. A three course breakfast cooked to perfection, extra's if you required. All served by cheerful friendly staff.
Fresh grapefruit or melon was my favourite for starters, and you could choose from a variety of cereals too. Who can ask for more! Well done Greyburns!, Cannot fault You! Many Thanks. I will definitely be back for more. And recommend you without hesitation

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Lesley H
Reviewed 10 January 2013 via mobile

Excellent place tidy and clean Staff very very friendly will always use this hotel I recommend to anyone else Not far from beach and Towncenter I'm the breakfast is excellent as well You can have as much toast and tea as you like With your breakfast Would like to say thank you to the staff

• Stayed: January 2013