“Very nice place”

Molos Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Limenaria
Price range: US$12 - US$58
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband appreciated the good food and the awesome staff. We recommend it! If you come to Limenaria, you should visit Molos Restaurant!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Coffee very average, foam prepared from frappe, acidic, swordfish grilled very dry. Pork gyros fatty. Greek salad exellent, tzatziki very good, staff fiendly and kind. Ok, but not amazing to return again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Here the staff are all very welcoming and friendly. The food choice is excellent and all is well presented. We had both lunch and dinner at Molos during our week in Limenaria and on both visits the food was lovely. House wine is good too.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is located by the sea. It is a greek «tavern» and the food is typically for greece. My personal favorite is stifadobut everything I tried, tasted wonderful. But offcorse, the best of all, the service. Here you are welcome! The staff welcoms you like family....

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The Molos is the favourite restaurant of my wife and I in Limenaria. The staff are the most loving and helpful people we have had the pleasure to meet. They are like a family, with Mama Bear in charge! The food is fabulous, especially the fresh fish dishes. The service is absolutely first rate. I cannot recommend the place highly enough. I urge everyone to visit Thassos, if only to try this most wonderful restaurant. ♥️