“Another great stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living area Living area
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 3
Bathroom
Bathroom
Marble staircase leading to the solarium
Roof top solarium
Los Alcazares beach
Sea view
Promenade
Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

juliej00l...
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Another great stay!”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This is our second visit to this property, its such a lovely home and is very well equipped. There's a supermarket, a few shops and plenty of restaurants nearby. The beach is in walking distance. We really enjoyed our stay and are looking forward to our next relaxing holiday!

13 May 2018
Thank you for your kind comments, I'm really pleased that you like my home. I try to make it a home from home so that a lovely and relaxing holiday can be had by all. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again next year.
Reviewed 18 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

29 Apr 2018
Thank you for leaving such nice feedback, Samantha. I am really pleased that you had a lovely time and that you really liked the house. There have been rumours for years now that the airport will move closer to Murcia but fingers crossed it will remain at San Javier. I very much look forward to welcoming you back again.
Best wishes.
Victoria
Hull
Reviewed 19 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

26 Nov 2017
Thank you for such lovely comments, I am so pleased that you liked the house and the rooftop solarium. I am really glad that you were able to enjoy quality time together and walks in the sunshine. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Resort663...
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Very good holiday nice clean accommodation and nice secure surroundings lovely garden and pool area, close to amenities shops bars restaurants and a very good clean beach area, Victoria was very helpful and has a very nice property, which we enjoyed very much and would not hesitate to stay in again.

25 Jun 2017
Thank you for such nice comments. I am really glad that you liked the house and enjoyed your stay in Los Alcazares. I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards Victoria
Janeylou0
Boston, United Kingdom
“A real home from home.”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

The title says it all! Victoria, the owner, has thought of everything you could possibly need to "live" at this lovely house for your hols. All your home comforts but with the sun, pool, beach etc nearby. Shopping trolley, I never thought I'd use one of those before I was at least 70!, was great for bringing your huge bottles of water from the supermarket which was a 10 minute tootle away. Loads of international restaurants just 10 mins away. Local transfers from and to the airport, our flights were to Alicante but San Javier is literally another 10 mins away, were organised by Victoria too. Lex who met us at the house with the keys was lovely as was Ian who did the airport ferrying. We had a super, relaxing holiday. Thank you for letting us borrow your lovely little holiday home for 2 weeks. We really hope to come back next year if it's not booked!
P.s. The wifi is a godsend for the teenage son and the aircon is too for a fortysomething lady!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house!
Liked least: The view
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Jul 2016
Thank you for leaving such lovely comments. I am so pleased that you liked my house and found that the little extras made your holiday more enjoyable. I am glad that you enjoyed it so much that you would like to return again next year of which it would be my pleasure to welcome you to my home again. With kind regards Victoria
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing