“Delicious ”

Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in a pedestrian avenue down 525 Hotel in Los Alcazares (Murcia) offers really nice meals in a traditional spanish cuisine. Specialist in Paellas from 1 person and Tapas to share
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and as usual had paella, chicken on this occasion. Service was very good and the price was quite reasonable. One of the very few restaurants that will serve a single portion so I always make a point of stopping here. Varied menu which is more traditional than a lot of the other places in the area.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Only stopped off for drinks early evening glad that was all as staff really miserable - won't be returning

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I usually go all summers to this place to have a meal because I find it a great place to have some food with friends and some cocktails afterwards. This time I went with friends because I really wanted to show them this lovely restaurant. It was like I was expecting, lovely food and nice staff who always came to our table kindly and friendly. I love the environment of this place and I will never stop going there! I strongly recommend it.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We went for a meal and found the food to be very good and not to expensive, The one thing you need to watch out for is the price of the drinks. They have a sign outside saying happy hour is from 07.00 to 19.00 and beer is 2 Euros a pint, when we got our bill they charged 3 euros a pint.

1  Thank pauldavey1
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Walking past 'PASSION' restaurant our party of four were ushered to look at the menu.
This we did and took a short walk, before deciding to eat at Passion We had been promised great food, good wine, excellent service.
Our waitress met us with attitude almost straight away it was as though serving us was to much of a problem.
We ordered wine - eventually!!! Wines we had requested were not available.
Ordered one garlic bread - received four.
Main courses ordered after a long wait we were served with not freshly cooked food as promised, and minus accompanied dishes.
The sauces arrived after meal finished. (of what could be eaten).
We ordered another bottle of wine, thought we had no more to loose - only to be told they had run out of that as well.
Staff were smoking on their mobiles, and at no time did they wash their hands, before returning to service.
The attitude of staff was appalling as agreed the two tables around us.

2  Thank lynneforde