“Bit odd”
Review of Pacittos

Pacittos
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Redcar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went today and sat outside. I asked for tubs but was told that I couldn't get a tub but would have to have it in a glass dish. But I want a tub so I would go to the front, buy a tub and come back and sit outside and eat it. I was told that if I did that I would be asked to LEAVE! So I got up to leave and when I looked everyone who was sitting outside had done just that and were all eating tubs. I went back in and asked if everyone outside were going to be asked to leave. I was ignored. Lovely ice cream but jobsworth staff and weird rules so will probably avoid it now.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My friend said we just had to try a Lemon Top and we were NOT disappointed, it was the BEST! If only we lived closer, I'd eat one every day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For the best ice cream ever go to Pacittos in Redcar. You must try there speciality Lemon Top. Great ice cream with a unique taste from a well established. retailer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You will not get better ice cream anywhere in the world, Pacittos is a BIG must visit when you are in Redcar

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have tried the rest but this is far the best .a busy place and will always have to que but plenty of menu choice here with good prices and pleasant staff.