“Sold and it has now reopened as "The Orchard Lounge"”

The Garden Trowbridge
Ranked #7 of 103 Restaurants in Trowbridge
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Description: The Garden is a relaxed casual dining restaurant serving quality locally sourced food and drinks throughout the day. We have designed the interior to make our customers feel like they are dining in their own back garden. A home from home, but in the garden!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ignore all old reviews and get up-to-date information under "The Orchard Lounge" at the same address.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Great service great meal really enjoyed it. Nice surroundings really nice menu Thank you can't wait to return

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place has now been re-named The Orchard Lounge. It has new ownership and, on a recent visit, I was not at all impressed. I have reviewed more fully on the new name of this place.

1  Thank Juliet060
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Popped in for lunch on a friday at 12 and it is definitely a popular place in Trowbridge. I had the soup of the day (leek and potato) which tasted fantastic, they catered to veggies and vegans but a lot of choice on the menu. My mum had a vegan toastie with a side salad both of ours good size portions. Soft drinks are slightly pricey for what you get. Great customer service and a lovely team in on the day. Dog friendly and can imagine its good scene for an evening drink.

1  Thank Dominique A
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I’m a stranger to Trowbridge so had a wuick look on TripAdvisor for lunch recommendations. Having forgotten breakfast, done a workshop & walked for half an hour, I was starving when we arrived for lunch.

It was busy (a good sign) bit not so heaving that they couldn’t fit us in. The staff were so friendly and welcoming, I was really pleased we’d bothered to look it up and find it.

The food was delicious. We chose burgers: beef burger & fries for me, chicken burger & sweet potato fries for my friend. It was simple food done really well and using really good ingredients.

The rest of the food (I snooped other tables) and the cocktails looked really good. So, it had everything I want for a really welcome lunch: great staff, good food, clean & comfortable restaurant. Would be very interested to try it for dinner.