Review Highlights
Ride of a lifetime!

We visited Hollingwells today and they were so accommodating and nice. They had wonderfuly fun... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
DayTrip291929
via mobile
Awesome riding experience!!!

We can highly recommend Hollingwells Equestrian! We joined a full day trip, including a delicious... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2018
_n_morf
Zurich, Switzerland

All reviews hour ride great ride dornoch firth beautiful scenery pony trek charlotte richard hack mary beginners manner horses forest instructor scotland trail trotting
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The people, horses, and scenery are absolutely wonderful. It was a great experience. Dave went above and beyond and I am grateful! Thank you again, Shelley

1  Thank Shelley S
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Charlotte and Richard were amazing! We (a group of 5 unexperienced riders) enjoyed a 2 hour ride through the mountains. The ride was wonderful. Charlotte and Richard kept us informed the entire time of what we were viewing and the history of the horses. We loved getting to know them. If we are ever back in the area, we would definitely do this again. This was a highlight of our 17 day trip! Thanks!

1  Thank howardlawgville
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Very friendly and intimate. I felt like I was riding with friends. I was the only rider that day and our ride reflected my experience. I rode Harry and he was the sweetest thing. A young, mellow horse that was very willing to take the lead. Just plain fun to ride. I did four different rides while I was in Scotland and this one was the best. I liked the people here. Real and down to earth. My advise- Do it! Best value for the money.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

It was such a perfect ride with such well behaved horses, and wonderfully accommodating & knowledgable horse people. It was everything I wished for and more. The lovely scenery, the friendly chatter along the way. Charlotte and her fiancé made you feel so confident & special. I'd go back again in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I went for a trek yesterday, I am a complete novice but my fiance used to own a horse so is an experienced rider. The people were lovely and made sure I knew what to do and checked I was ok throughout the hack. The horses were gorgeous and clearly well looked after and loved. I would definitely recommend it and can't wait to go horse riding again and if we are in the area again we will return here.