“Great Ride”

Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Edderton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We had a lovely ride with Reign (Rain, Rein?) on the horses Misty and Maire (Mary, Marry, Merry?) up and down hills, to a lookout, and under some trees that may have had cherries on them. We had a go at trotting twice which was very exciting. The horses were well behaved except for being unable to resist the odd tasty fern, but that made the ride exciting for us beginners! Just some feedback for the company itself though, to make sure they get all the business they can: we had to try very hard to get a hold of you over four days with two emails, a FB message and finally about 12 phone calls before someone answered. If I hadn't desperately wanted to ride a horse in the Highlands and had more days to do so we may have given up and gone somewhere else! But we're very glad we didn't :) Five stars!

2  Thank Nicola W
"scotland"
"misty"
"field"

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great ride together with Charlotte even though we could have had better weather, but a little rain (a lot) did not stop us! The horses were really well kept and eager to go on the ride. Good mix of speed and scenery Thanks a lot!

1  Thank Fia B
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice 2h ride with Charlotte up in the nearby mountains. The level of experience was well taken into consideration and Charlotte made sure we were comfortable and safe at all times. Can highly recommend Hollingwells!

1  Thank Global803014
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My mother and I had a wonderful 2 hour ride with Charlotte! She was so friendly, warm, and welcoming! We talked about some many different things on the trail and she made sure my mother and I felt safe and comfortable. After spending some time helping Charlotte bring the horses back to their pasture, I didn't want to leave! The landscape is beautiful and Charlotte was so pleasant! I highly recommend going here! Great availability and flexibility. 100% satisfied! :) :) :)

2  Thank Emily H