“Looking for river guides near Bogota or Girardot”
Review of Naventura

Naventura
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Paicol
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This is Rafting in the River Paez, good river, good place for lovers of waterwhites.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hi River rafters,

Im looking to find som rive guides in Colombia,for a film shoot. I need 4 guys with good experience please.Contact me on frogsquad@gmail.com

All reviews
"rafting"
"schedule"
"cave"

Reviewed 1 April 2018

If you want to spend some time with nature, a bit of adventure, this is the plan for you. The activities are very well planned since the beginning, and you can start your trip from different cities in Colombia. If you are planning to go, you need to know that this is a physical activity, it is not extreme, but you will do a lot!

In my case, me and my family departed from Cali, it is very well organized and well scheduled. We had two and a half days of pure fun in all of the activities, which included caving, rafting and torrentism during the first day and a visit to the Tatacoa Desert (both the gray desert and the red one), ending with star sighting at night at the Tatacoa observatory.

All of the meals are included in the plan, and it is designed so that you do not have to spend on anything (except for the beverages or additional food you want to have between meals). They supply you with all of the security items and gadgets for the different activities and safety is always a first.

Me and my family (including our 11 years old son) had a blast in all of the activities and, even though it was cloudy during the night of the sky sighting, the speaker giving the talk was amazing to hear! (the only advice that I have is that you try to avoid the full moon nights if you want to better see the stars, but even during this days, the experience is a blast!)

Me and my family are planning on taking other trips with the group,

If you are a friend of the adventure, just go and have an amazing time!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

is an excellent company providing the best services in transportation, food, lodging, info, compliance and especially good treatment of each of their guides

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I had an amazing time in Paicol with Naventura!!!! I highly recommend this company. They are very professional and the activities are reasonably priced. I paid for an all day tour which included three activities and a delicious lunch. The guides are knowledgable and put safety as a priority. While I was there I went rafting, visited the cave and rappeled in a waterfall!!! All of the activities were super fun and in beautiful places. One of the guides even helped me find a very resonably priced hotel. The town itself is a well preserved colonial town and it is very safe. I was there in high season and wasn't crowded at all. Thank you Naventura for everything!!! I can't wait to come back again.

1  Thank Michelle M