All reviews food hall monkey bar bridge bar alona beach breakfast buffet private beach games room large pool oceana room packed breakfast salad bar nice gym higher price front desk manager meandering pool nice view of the sea free shuttle
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

It was amazing 5 days straight we stayed at this hotel with amazing panoramic view in the fifth floor while touring around bohol. Its vast property with vast swimming pool and beach with few restaurants.. Really nice amenities . Oh I love the complimentary breakfast delicious plus friendly staffs!I always look at staffs first thing I arrive in hotels because I'm Filipina with my foriegner boyfriend and based in my experience in some hotels the staffs are rude and they're only nice to the foriegners. I'm glad this hotel treated everyone equally Excellent

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LJ V
Pearl Lorraine Y, Resort Manager at BE Grand Resort, Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear LJ V,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to share with us your recent experience and we are absolutely delighted that you had a great stay and enjoyed the panoramic view in your 5th floor room.

Again, thank you. We look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Relaxing and worth every cent. Money well spent! Staff is world class!

Mr. Edwin Perea is an amazing consultant in the F & B department. He is a great leader and has truly elevated the level of service!He and the F & B staff are just simply amazing! Going above the call of duty. I would suggest building more restaurants to have more food choices available :-) Ms. Ana Makinano (? Dunno if correct spelling) is an attentive and delightful lady, consider hiring her after her ojt is complete. The dinner rolls or pandesal is soooo goooddddd!!! Good job chef!

I loved how peaceful and not so overwhelming the resort felt. From the long driveway that felt like stepping into a secret garden oasis to the, lobby area, man made beach (personally I could careless it's not a natural beach. To me its much cleaner than a real one)and pool. During the day 90% of the guests were away on various tours and the pool was like my own private use! Just wondering though why its green? I still loved it! There were 6 people at the most during the day! Hahaha I enjoyed it! Only saw the large number of guests at night and during breakfast. The rest of the day we had the resort to ourselves!!! Hehehe.

The resort grounds are clean! I always saw staff cleaning constantly! I know you are going under renovations of your facilities and appreciate how peaceful it still remains. Looking forward to the new convention space being constructed and other various projects ongoing.

As always never be complacent, there is always room for improvement in the level of costumer service provided, facilities and activities offered.

I will return with friends and Family in tow! See you all in the near future!

Thank you for making my birthday special!!! Wishing the company and everyone else peace, love, good health and prosperity!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank akp2610

Dear akp2610,

Thank you for staying with us and we are so glad to hear that you find the location of the Resort quite good for relaxation and we made your birthday celebration special!

Indeed we will continue to strive for excellence and improve our services for our guests to have a truly memorable stay with us.

I hope your next stay with your friends, family and just around the corner.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

STAYED IN this hotel last sept 12-15 for our midyear convention...the check in is fast and the facade is so cool with those geometric furniture and appliances ....the surroundings were great with the lap swimming pool ...the up coming typhoon really feels the place ambience breezy air with blowered hair .... each room had balcony with provision of toilet amenities free slipper n drinking canister ....however the toilet had rustie smell and bidet with no water on it ....the room was not cleaned daily u can see the stains on the floor ....the staff were acommodating however on our flight we advise them to prepare our breakfast early since we will going to the airport at dawn and to our dismay no food prepared...hoping that nxt time kindly extend ur hand to your customer especially to this kind of situation ..on the otherhand their breakfast is good however with same variety ...being in bohol we are more happily be serve with your delicacies danggit pusit kuhol and the likes shouldbe served ...
Overall my stay is ok...coming back probably ..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Mykhaelle

Dear Mykhaele t,

Thank you for your compliments about our Resort! We are extremely sorry though about the MUR, toilet flush and packed breakfast request during your stay. Our HK Department will ensure all released rooms bidet outlet is switch on for guest arrivals and making sure the room smells good and well cleaned daily for guests comfort.

Again, we sincerely apologize for this. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed for 4 nights during the time that typhoon Ompong was in the Philippines.
The location is not in the highway so you would need a reliable service to take you into the hotel and outside if you would like to experience the Alona Beach area which is about ten minutes away without the traffic.
The check in was a breeze even if we came earlier (9AM) than the publishes check in time. The bellboys were most attentive to our needs. The front desk lady can improve in her way of improving the guests about the facilities including the basement location of the breakfast area, the amenities, especially the free amenities that guests can use considering that we checked in with young child.
The hotel does not a have beach area where you can lounge. The back portion of the hotel is rocky.
The lobby was spacious and airy with a modern native vibe. There were ramps making it accessible for guests who have knee or balance problems, and the elderly, too.
The room is spacious true to what was advertised in the website. The balcony is facing the children’s pool area and we loved that. However the toilet and bidet was not working. We had it checked and there was leak in the pipes. It was better turned off. The water in the toilet used for flushing needs maintenance because it left traces of rust and soil(?) in the sides.
The breakfast fare was the usual but they easily accommodated my request to make a packed breakfast for my young daughter who had woke up late to have breakfast with us.
We also had the chance to use their conference rooms because it was also convention time. I think they should improve their AV facilities by investing on switchers, Better LCD projectors and add technical people to make the conference experience better.
There were brownouts during our stay but we were appropriately warned about the occurrences.
What is exceptional during our stay was the ice bucket requests that we made and they were consistent. ☺️
Check out was a breeze and we only had to wait for a little time get our packed breakfast even if we made our request late the night before.
The staff may need to get additional training and experience on how to handle multiple check outs and check ins all at the same time to improve the convenience of the guests.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear RowenaMarie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a very detailed review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodation as well our facilities when you attended the convention but we are sorry to hear there were some issues with our toilet flush during your stay.

Please rest assured that we will continue to strive for excellence for us to offer a beyond the expected experience to our guests.

It was truly a pleasure having you and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Room is Ok, free slippers and water bottles.
Buffet breakfast was good (attentive waiters).

Downside:
No sand shoreline.
Exclusive is the pick-up and drop off to your airport, you have to shell-out P700+ each.
No cellphone # or landline to contact after 7pm.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Marichu T,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our Resort.

We wanted to apologize that we have not meet your expectations on the aspects of our waterfront. We are a cliff located Resort, have created an area where guests can enjoy to bask under the sun. Furthermore, we are blessed that our waterfront is part of the biggest Marine Protected Area in the island and we are currently in the process of adopting it, hence we encourage our guests to be careful when swimming or doing non-motorized water sport activity as to not damage or disturb the marine life underneath.

Furthermore, we have our Front Desk Calling Cards given to guests when they head out to the Resort to ensure that if they will be out of the property and they need our assistance they still can call us 24/7.

Again, thank you for staying at BE Grand Resort, Bohol and we do hope that you will still consider us for your next vacation trip.

Warm Regards,