“Great service and great food! ”
Review of Mughal Dynasty

Mughal Dynasty
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Raunds
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to Mughal Dynasty twice with friends and both visits have been excellent! The food is delicious and fresh! Service is brilliant! Great wine menu as well! Looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Biggest problem is you don't get a discount for takeaway which is a shame as all the other local ones do. Food is ok. But doesn't warrant the extra price over the other local ones. Get some discounts then would be higher rating.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Nine of us went to eat here. We have only had takeaway before but decided to give it a try.
Excellent food, excellent service no faults at all and I’m no lover of Indian food. I had the tandoori mixed grill!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Been to this restaurant tonight with my partner and kids and new I had to leave a review the food and the service was amazing, the staff could not help us enough, even with my kids not being the easiest and definitely the loudest in the restaurant! Haha so yes a massive thank you, 5 stars all round!! Well deserved ... lovely restaurant

Reviewed 13 March 2018

My wife and I decided to have a take away curry from this establishment for the second time this year. The food was ordered by telephone and was ready within 30 minutes. The food was impressive and we both had a lovely meal. It is good to see that the impressive standard of food from our first visit has been maintained.