“Great experience”

Noah Restaurant & Beach House
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Price range: US$23 - US$29
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Today we went the first time to Noah‘s in Santa Cruz. We were surprised to find a stylish restaurant with a perfect service, great food and drinks in this area. The people working there are passionate about their job and very professional. We will come back soon and can recommend this place ...and the view is just fantastic.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This was our first time at Noah‘s!

The whole experience was just fantastic! The exterior/interior, the location, staff, food and drinks were just awesome.

We had a very pleasent stay. Prices are reasonable, especially compared to the quality you get here.

Can’t recommend it enough.

P.S.: Food highlight was for sure the grilled tiger prawns. To die for.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We were set to Noah while we were staying at their hotel, Areais do Seixo. Could not have been happier on a Sunday afternoon. We sat outside and enjoyed wine and cocktails overlooking the water. The Octopus Salad was my husbands favorite meal of our trip to Portugal. I was thrilled to relax on the deck and take in the sights and would go back in an instant if I could!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I was a little apprehensive after reading some of the reviews, but am so glad that we went. Our server was Sylvia and she was wonderful. Attentive, knowledgeable about the menu, and made excellent recommendations for the food and wine. We ordered the bread plate, grilled sausage, two entrees and dessert. The food came out quickly and everything was delicious. As other reviews have mentioned, the decor/atmosphere and ocean views are great. Overall a memorable meal that we will not forget.

1  Thank Kim T
Reviewed 17 January 2018

The experience at Noah was simply awful and I wish I would have never eaten there. They were serving food at Noah´s, that was containing hard material, that caused my tooth to break. I was there with 3 friends when this happened. A stone, hard plastic or something like that... Instead of offering something as an excuse and find out what happened, the staff charged us the full amount. We left with a lot of trouble... I had to deal with 4 different doctors, got several x-ray´s and even more trouble since. Half of my tooth had to be pulled out and I needed a crown to stabilize it.
I did get in contact with the quality service at Noah after the doctor´s told me, that I would need to pay 1.250,-€ for the treatment. The quality service, Cláudia Pina, involved the insurance, who didn´t help at all. They tried to blame me that I broke my tooth with my own teeth ?! So rude. I have doctor confirmations and x ray´s and 3 friends who witnessed what happend etc.. Cut the long story short. Noah restaurant did not react and act with a friendly service or provided a solution to help me. That is a pretty rude behavior towards me. They are serving food which is causing teeth to break and then they are not even taking responsibility. What for a behavior for a restaurant that is also offering Yoga? Not yogic at all. Without words… That is my pretty bad experience ! So disappointing. Bad food. Bad service. Lot´s of pain. Again. I wish I would no have been there.