“Unforgettable experience. Loved this gem. ”
Review of Fuel Brasserie

Fuel Brasserie
Ranked #10 of 107 Restaurants in Nueva Andalucia
Description: Each dish is a revelation! Fuel’s menu features international cuisine, made using the finest ingredients from the farm, the fields and the sea. Designed by a Michelin-starred chef who’s worked with Heston Blumenthal, it’s full of European classics with a contemporary twist. Starters, mains and desserts are hand-crafted on the premises, and sing with colour and flavour.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A lovely evening in such a beautiful restaurant. The view and the weather created a perfect setting for an evening of fun in nice surroundings. Was here on a Saturday evening and they had a singer as entertainment which created a lovely ambience. The food was delicious. I ordered the sea bass, it was cooked to perfection and a decent sized portion.
The service is attentive and friendly. Would love to go back next time I visit marbella.

1  Thank Sammy S
Fuel B, Owner at Fuel Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sammy

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been here many times and know we will get excellent service and food. The chefs are very friendly and always deliver food to a very high standard. Jeff the barman conjures up a mean majito and sangria. Jay is a waiter with a wicked sense of humour and very helpful explaining the menus. The whole of the brasserie is white furniture and tablecloths. A perfect place to take families, friends and business contacts. Perfect for parties and weddings.

1  Thank Joan F
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spend three months a year In Marbella and last year we spent a few evening a Fuel eating a sharing meal, Cote De Boeuf so this year when we arrived in Marbella we checked the website and saw our favorite was on the menu so we traveled to Fuel to celebrate our wedding anniversary, when we arrived we ordered drinks and looked at the menu where I found the dish what we had travelled for was not on the menu, I asked the waitress and she told me it was not now on, I said we had only come for that so we would leave where she told me that I had ordered the drinks so I had to have them, they arrived some five minutes later with a bill for the drinks at the same time, the manager came over and apologised, and said it would be taken off to stop this happening again as of today its still on, very disappointed with the attitude of the waitress, things like this do happen and its not the problem it how it resolved and I don't think this was resolved in a proper manner, since they opened myself and my friends have spent a large amount of money at Fuel, I won't be going again and neither will my friends, some people may think I am going over the top but it spoilt our wedding anniversary

1  Thank Geoff1954
Fuel B, Owner at Fuel Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Geoff

I feel very disappointed with the experience you had at Fuel.Thank you for bringing this to light. We have now implemented a protocol for such situations. Can I ask you kindly to get in touch with us via our website so we can discuss as we would like the opportunity to discuss further.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent service from Jay our waiter. Good menu at sensible prices and even half price wines tonight! Very tasty food, well presented. A very pleasant evening!

1  Thank Burton_Beds
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We visited fuel for a birthday meal Got a table quick didn't have to wait for drinks we ordered a t bone streak and it was excellent order med /rare and they bring you a hot plate to cook it to how you like, the staff are friendly and jay made a fuss of us as it was a birthday meal
Good banter and relax atmosphere
Will return