“Restaurant on the Golfcourse”
Review of Magna Cafe

Magna Cafe
Reserve with
Magna Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 113 Restaurants in Nueva Andalucia
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Magna Cafe is more than a typical golfhouse restaurant. It attracts not only golfers. Our lobster salad and the seabass were well prepared with fresh ingredients only. After 9 holes we enjoyed the food and the panoramic view on the terrace.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Wrong choice for my Birthday Lunch. If only they had told us on booking that there would be around 30 VERY LOUD Swedish Ladies having lunch on the Tables next to us.
Attentive service from the waiter although seemed very reluctant to tell us about the set lunch we had been told about. In fact he played it down so much we didn't bother.

The setting was & is lovely. Sadly the food was pretty average & very expensive for what it was. Perhaps the Kitchen was overwhelmed with the numbers in both dinning rooms.
Very this area. As long as you take the money don't worry about the customers there's plenty more where they came from !!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We took a walk here to have a light lunch. The view was great and the food as well. We had a sandwich and a well made Eggs Benedict.

Definitely a must if you miss Sweden since they have a lot of Scandinavian courses on the menu!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

One imagines that the exquisite views enable the restaurant to charge their high prices.
My view would be to drink there but not eat.
The staff and service was efficient.
Worth a visit, if only for a drink and the views.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

This has always been our favourite restaurant on the coast - somewhere special for special occasions. We were there on 2nd February to celebrate my husbands birthday. We are regulars so when I booked the table I mentioned it was a special occasion for my husbands birthday. The waitress took a note of this. On the evening the food was fine but for the first time since we have been going to this restaurant, it was not at all busy. No one even mentioned that it was my husbands birthday which I thought was very poor- especially as there were only two other tables occupied. I feel the staff make very little effort to welcome regular diners back - which is poor as it is really quite expensive.