“pleasant and peaceful”
other travellers have booked this property
Sparkling blue Aldeia Siesta
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sparkling blue
Aldeia Siesta
Palace of Aldeia!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Harry U
Navi Mumbai, India
“pleasant and peaceful”
Reviewed 5 December 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Well, I am late in writing this review as I am lazy for such things.will keep it short.Hope this helps other travelers.

1. Location is peaceful and nice, You need a conveyance which is easily available in Goa.
2. Not for people who live next to the beach every 2 min, it takes around 10-15 minutes on bike ,car.
3. relaxing ambiance. The settings in the house itself are good and you feel at home right from the moment you enter.
4. pool is nice and mostly available only for you/family. Those with small kids would love it,where kids can play freely.
5 safe
6 helpful guy permanik ( dont remember his name) and cleaning lady 'lakshmi'
7 For the price we paid it was many times worth it.

The host is excellent and full 5 stars for her. The day we landed the electric induction thing stopped working. I was with a family of 5 and all vegetarians who fear that in Goa 'veg' is also 'non veg'. I called Ginza and she replaced it with new one next day itself. Ginza Thanks for giving us a memorable trip.

Travelling group: Young Children
Thanks so much!
MIlind D
“Excellant stay”
Reviewed 5 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Hi,
We stayed at Goa deeps for 3 days in November. It was really excellent experience to stay here. Apartment is vey specious,clean and well maintained. My family really enjoys this stay. Hospitality and information provided by Ginza is really very best. in next visit definatley would like to stay here.

Regards
Milind

Travelling group: Extended Family
Thanks very much!
meherab9
Pune, India
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed 5 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I'm going to start with my very first expression when I entered this place- WOW!
The place is great, no doubt about that. No beach, no market place, nothing seems too far from Goa Deeps.

Goa Deeps has everything you can ask for:
Its a perfectly well maintained place.
Furnished kitchen with all necessary utensils.
Clean sheets, sofa sets, dining sets.
Basic amenities like TV, Dish connection, Refrigerator, AC, Washing Machine, Geyser and Inverter are in perfect state.

The maid is regular and thorough with her work, so you don't need to worry a bit about cleanliness. She does the change of bed sheets every 2 days.

Once you land there, its Niranjan. Rental vehicles, two-wheelers, four-wheelers, anything else, he's your go-to guy.

Swimming pool is one of those things that you always expect when you're on a vacation and I was impressed by the way it was maintained as well.

Last but not the least, Ginza!
More than anything else, she has been a friend.
She makes sure you make the most of your visit. She follows up with you regularly and doesn't let you feel for a moment like she runs the place. Always ready to help, always up for suggestions and a great source of information regarding Goa, I must say.
The details that she'll be sharing with you, her experiences and views about beaches, clubs, restaurants and other places that she has meticulously organized are all that you will need when you're in Goa.

Whenever I'm in Goa, I can definitely say that I'm going to stick to Goa Deeps.
Thank you Ginza, for the ammmmmmazing experience. :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Service and the way this place is maintained.
Liked least: There's nothing I can put here and I'm happy to say that!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Dec 2015
Thanks very much! Looking fwd to hosting you again.
Himanshu...
Pune, India
“Cool and comfy, Excellent stay !!”
Reviewed 26 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We 4 ppl (+ 1 child) had planned for GOA from 16th Nov-17th Nov'15. After searching for a good apt we booked GoaDeeps after seeing the reviews. When we reached there, it certainly was as per our expectations and we liked it a lot. It feels so homely and peaceful there.
The credit goes to the lady, Ms. Ginza and her team (Niranjan & Rakhi) who has maintained the apt so well and the interiors are also good. She has also helped us a lot during our stay time as well.
I think i have not troubled her too much on phone but whenever i needed any information or guidance she was there to support us. When i found some problems with my phone GPS, she was there to support us ..
So, i even thought as "G" stands for Google Maps, "G" also stands for Ginza :-)
She helped us at every step and made our first trip a memorable one.
Thanks a lot Ginza, Niranjan and Rakhi.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Nov 2015
Haha, what an honour Himanshu! Thanks very much for the kind review!
Partha d
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 20 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Excellent stay at goa deeps last month we r enjoyed a lot my wife n son were very happy. I must say it's better than any hotel, we just feel like home apartment was spacious and very clean ginza n rakhi was very helpful, peoples around the apartment r very friendly. Basically no complaints about this apartment n we wish to stay one more time for a long vacation

21 Nov 2015
Thanks very much! We look forward to hosting you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing