Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews swimming pool home away from home guest house family trip maldivian resort surely visit again manta rays bikini beach male airport local island siro excursions maldives amenities alcohol journey equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed for 14 nights and it is honestly one of the most beautiful stay I have ever stayed in . Very modern and spacious and the view is absolutely incredible , there are also very nice little touches like the colourful lights in the pool at night . The guest house itself is stunning, combined with the caring attitude of the staff make you feel completely at home . was great value for money and managed to also do the Whale Shark and sandbanks tours . Special thanks to siro and the team for their dedication , we got lucky and saw a Whale Sharks and Dolfin too ! Am very glad to be there and we can't wait to come back :-)

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Perla Dhangethi, Owner at PERLA Dhangethi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Hi Muneeb! Thank you for the nice review! So happy to accommodate you with us!
Hope to see you soon for more adventurous.
The sea is missing you, take good care and stay safe!

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Had an amazing time at the perla. The staff were super friendly and helpful. They ensured that I got the best local experience during my stay. The rooms were spotless clean and also the in house restaurant serves amazing food. would recommend the place 10/10 to anyone who wants to visit the Maldives and have a truly local experience.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Perla Dhangethi, Owner at PERLA Dhangethi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2021

We are more than happy to give our guest's the best of our island's local experience.
We make sure that we meet our guest's expectations when it comes to cleanliness. Thankyou for letting us know that we are achieving that goal.
Hope to seeyou here again!

Reviewed 19 April 2021

An amazing place to stay and enjoy a good weekend or more with your loved ones. Easy accessible from Male airport. You can also enjoy the beautiful islands nearby and snorkel points with their amazing and affordable packages

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Aw, hope to have you with us again soon! Thankyou so much for the kind words. Do check our instagram page and website for our newest packages!

Reviewed 19 April 2021

The rooms were so comfy, and I had the best view from my rooms which sees the beautiful green garden and the pool! I chose this hotel because I wanted to experience the local Maldivian life while feeling safe in my surrounding. As I was traveling alone safety was my biggest concern. Honestly I did not expect a hotel in a local island to be so high tech with 24 hours security cameras and automatic key card lock system.
And Perla had all that covered! The staff and their hospitality was outstanding, and the food is so GREAT! Would surely visit again. Xx

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JessicaAnne28
Perla Dhangethi, Owner at PERLA Dhangethi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Hi Jessica
It is our goal and aim as a team to try and make our guests feel safe and comfortable during their stay with us.
Thank you for letting us know that it is being achieved and we will try to keep this trust alive for our guests.
Thank you once again for taking time to write about your experience.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

Thee best stay ever. The environment was pleasant and welcoming. Both check-in and check-out were professionally handled and easy. I will definitely come back here again the next time I visit the Maldives.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jack20_dn

Thank you Jack. It was a pleasure having you with us.
Hope to see you soon again.