All reviews the bus beautiful paradise party all night mykonos town gyros mirror hill greek
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Whatever you do don’t stay here, it was more like a refugee camp than an actual campsite. The water was dirty, there were pipes running all over the ground which were leaking, The ground was so hard that it wouldn’t take a tent peg. I was meant to stay here with my girlfriend for 5 nights we ended up only staying one because it was so hideous. But they had cheap almonds in the shop.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank t0mt0mbs
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in a single cabin for 2 nights. The shared bathrooms were horrific... The showers were incredibly dirty and I think you would be better off not showering. The bedding had stains on them, I don't even wanna know what they were. The cabin also wasn't very clean. There is also no place to hang wet clothes, which made the situation worse, having to hang wet clothes in super tiny room. Would recommend unless you get so drunk that you don't care where you stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank LauretteJ10
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with Medexperience group, and this was the worst accommodation on our whole trip. We paid extra for a private room but probably got the worst room. Your shower is right over your toilet, and it was dirty when we checked in. It is very rugged and noisy at night with party goers coming back etc. Reception staff very unhelpful and unfriendly. They take your passports at check in, and then forget that they did it with check out. No wifi in the rooms, only at beach. It does have a GREAT beach and bar though. Would probably just party all night and fall asleep on a lounger on the beach. :) really great vibe with young and old, afternoon parties are great. Alcohol could be a bit cheaper. Very far from the main town, but busses to town are quite good. Buy your drinks and snacks at shop outside camping as they are cheaper. Would definitely recommend joining the parties or tanning at the beach, but would suggest other accommodation in Mykonos.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Staff at the reception desk was extremely rude and the rooms were not as advertised- extremely small (literally a 4x4 closet). Oh, and there were bed bugs (see pictures) + burn holes in the sheets. Location is tacky and everything in the “resort” is overpriced and full of drunk high schoolers. Spend the extra money and stay somewhere else!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Anna M
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Don’t book that hotel at all,as it is going to give you bad experience of your life time.I arrived hotel a little early and just asked on reception about my room.An old receptionist who had poor English got angry on me and started talking in loud voice, I was only asking by what time I can get my room but he kept saying “do you want me throw other people out”?
As well as breakfast is not fresh and warm.do not hope for any sort of warm welcome at all.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family