All reviewsmission tripair conditioningbring water shoesfood was greatlove this placelobsterlunch buffetday passwonderful stayocean viewbeachhpteamsorphanagerocksrelaxationservers
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I came on a mission trip with my organization. We were so amazed at the customer service even before we got there. Denis Augustin went above and beyond to assist our members to get situated and followed through to make sure we were well taken care of while we were there. He made us feel at home and was extremely professional and attentive. I was pleasantly surprised the location is breathtaking, We had a beach view bungalow. The food was outstanding and the dining staff Chef Junior, Bernatha, and the rest of our servers made us feel special and kept us happy and full each day! Would recommend to all my friends and colleagues and looking forward to coming back very soon!
Marjorie

Room Tip: The beach views are amazing!!!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JMorales2016
Vincent D, Manager at Kaliko Beach Club All-Inclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Marjorie,

Wow ! Thanks for your outstanding review . It truly touches our hearts.The Kaliko team works very hard to exceed guest expectations and you are the proof of that ! We hope to see you all again in a nearby futur.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We stayed the weekend at Kaliko. First off, it was our first time to Haiti and found the hospitality industry similar to other third world countries that are working hard to improve/recover but still a ways to go ex: Vietnam and Nicaragua The good parts of the property were the nice beach (that they clean every day), excellent pool, good drinks and serviceable food (for an AI) and efficient service. The downside is the property needs some updating in the rooms and common areas. The property is a destination only as it there is nothing nearby, even walking on the beach in either direction takes you to an area that is run down. There were signs of renovation so would expect the property to get upgraded over time. This is a good choice for a destination type, All Inclusive stay for a few days.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Dave Z
Vincent D, Manager at Kaliko Beach Club All-Inclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Dave,

Thanks alot for the wonderful review ! We hope to see you again in a nearby futur . Indeed we have good food and drink, all made from scratch ! Try the ocean front king suites next time, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I came to Kaliko for a stay with my friends I liked the space and the food, the cabanas are very comfortable and for the room I was in a bungalow it was really good except there There was no paper in the room and for the following days they made my room around 4 PM I did not like it, the lobby is very clean but there is no music in the morning and almost all day even, for the pool it's pretty dirty the water is not treated, the beach is ok there was a little pebbles but it's ok, I had a pleasant stay with my friends, the employees are very kind especially (SOPHIA SAINTILIAN) she really has professionalism and she is always smiling and always ready to solve the problems she does a good job I thank her very much and I hope to see her again I intend to come back with my family in August .Sug: you have to put a lot more ambiance and activities But apart from that I really liked it.See you soon

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank haiticheri1994
Vincent D, Manager at Kaliko Beach Club All-Inclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Haiticheri1994,

Thanks a lot for your wonderfull review. We'll let sophia know that you mentionned her in your review !

Reviewed 23 April 2018

There is no one around that can be the staff at Kaliko. Jetski was one of most friendly people we came in contact with during our entire trip to Haiti. He has an infectious smile and it was really easy to understand him. I would definitely go back to Haiti just to visit Jetski at Kaliko!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Julie,

Thanks for your wonderful review ! Jetski is indeed a great man. We hope to see you again in a nearby futur !

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I came to the beach for the day and decided to do the All inclusive day pass. It’s $45 USD per person . The grounds was nice and safe. Free parking .. all you can drink and eat . They had snacks and lunch buffet.. you can pay extra for a cabana I believe it’s 25$ for 2 people . ( I’m not 100% sure because we just had Normal beach lounge chairs. The only thing that was a little disappoint was that the regular admission didn’t include beach towels. Had I would have known or see than on the website (maybe I missed it ) I would have brought towels from the hotel I was staying at. However, if you upgrade to the cabana towels are included. Overall I had a great time with the family.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kyle C
Vincent D, Manager at Kaliko Beach Club All-Inclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Kyle

Thanks a lot for your outstanding review ! We hope to see you again soon.