All reviews pool and hot tub great hotel hot breakfast friendly staff place to stay hockey tournament family reunion comfortable stay off the highway small town room was clean and comfortable waffle maker central alberta easy access pillows qe2 cousins
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Friends from out-of-town decided to hotel-it so we got them a room here for two nights. As there were some health concerns, we talked with the terrific front desk manager named Jo Ann who was accommodating and addressed their every need, she was awesome! This is a modern, clean, newish hotel with great friendly staff and amenities plus a hot breakfast. PS Trains run thru Innisfail but they weren't a problem.
We would highly recommend!
Cheers, L

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I've stayed at this hotel before and will any time I am in Innisfail. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable about the area, my room was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed a wonderful night's sleep. As well, breakfast is included.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stacy P, General Manager at Days Inn Innisfail, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Hello,
Our team would like to thank you for giving us a 5-star rating and a positive feedback. We highly value and appreciate your comments. I am thrilled to hear that you will be choosing to stay with us when you are in the area. Also, it always warms my heart when I hear our guests had a good night's sleep. Thank you once again for the review and We hope to see you soon again. Take care and safe travels!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

The Days Inn is filled full of brilliantly warm and welcoming staff. The hotel is clean, comfortable and modern.

The breakfast each day is unique and delicious.

I have yet to enter this hotel without receiving a smile from the staff.

The pool and hot tub are basic but clean and enjoyable.

Highly recommend

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Hi Glen,
Thank you for your review! It is our pleasure having you here. I am glad to hear that your stay was a positive one. Thank you for choosing to stay with us when you are in the area. We hope to see you again soon and we will make sure we are welcoming you with smiles again!

Have a wonderful day Glen!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had a poor sleep due to the very bulky pillows. There were 5-6 of them on the bed. If they offered a combo of bulky & flatter pillows that would be ideal, especially for someone like me who has neck issues.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Stacy P, General Manager at Days Inn Innisfail, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello Valerie,
Thank you very much for your review! We highly value our guests' sleep quality and I am quite upset myself to hear that you did not get the rest you needed and deserved at our location. On your next visit, please let us know about the neck issue and we will provide flatter pillows as we do have them available at the front desk. We hope to see you again soon Valerie. Thank you again! Happy and Safe Travels :)

Reviewed 25 March 2018