“Dream Horse Back Ride on Esterillos Beach in Costa Rica!”
Review of Caballo Azul Beach Tours - CLOSED

Caballo Azul Beach Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Our Horse Back riding on Esterillos Beach with Sylwia as our guide was one of the best days of my life! A Life Time Memory with my son! The Horses were Strong, Willing, Graceful, Happy and Healthy!! This experience to ride horses on the Beach was a Dream Come True and so much better then any of my expectations could have imagined! I loved my horse the Gorgeous Haflinger named Dulche and my son rode the Beautiful Andalusian named Brownie! Our friends rode the Costa Rican Carillos Horses! Everyone had a Wonderful time as we rode off into the sunset...!!! I Highly Recommend the CR Beach Barn and their Wonderful Hosts Sylwia and her Husband for beginning and experienced riders alike!!!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We often do horseriding during our vacations in Costa-Rica but the experience with CRBeachBarn is far one of the best. Their experience, patience and always smiling advices were very appreciated by our used-to-horseriding-family. And one important point: the horses are loved and well-cared by Sylwia the owner. That is unfortunatly not always the case in Costa-Rica... We will come back and recommand it without hesitation.

2  Thank EliFari
Reviewed 19 July 2016

My boyfriend and I did this tour in early June, and it was by FAR the best horse back experience of my life! I've had some experience horseback riding, and am fairly confident on a horse, we were allowed to go at a pace comfortable with us! not forced to go a walking pace in a tight line. Our awesome guide gave us professional riding pointers that will be helpful to in the future...and for that I am extra thankful!

2  Thank Rebekah E
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

If you want to enjoy a true horse riding experience this is the place!!! The owner Sylwia, will teach you and guide you in every step from the beginning to the end , Beautiful beach. Healthy and playful horses... I will be going back as soon as I can. Highly recommended!!!

4  Thank Silvia A