“Beautiful experience!!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

If you want to enjoy a true horse riding experience this is the place!!! The owner Sylwia, will teach you and guide you in every step from the beginning to the end , Beautiful beach. Healthy and playful horses... I will be going back as soon as I can. Highly recommended!!!

Date of experience: May 2016
4  Thank Silvia A

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

Did the sunset ride on the beach on Bo with Julie as our instructor and had the best time ever, as a beginning rider I had no doubts since we were able to practice and get used to the horse before we rode. Riding was at your own pace.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 20 March 2016

I really enjoyed my morning ride on Brown, accompanied by Julie and Sapphire. We were able to take our time getting ready, allowing the horses a guava treat, walking, chatting, trotting, quiet, and a beautiful rocking chair canter. After the ride we drank from cold pipas and enjoyed fresh fruit, and sweet conversation. Julie is a genuine, gentle, person who cares deeply about her horses and your comfort.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 18 March 2016

My boyfriend and I did the private sunset tour with Caballo Azul Horse Tours and it was amazing!!! We arrived at the ranch and were greeted with a great big smile from Julia. Right away you can tell that her horses are well taken care of and happy. After getting to know our horses (Rocky and Casper), we strolled along the beach. The beach was long, quiet, and beautiful so it made the tour very enjoyable. We stopped along the way to eat some delicious fruit and drink refreshing coconut water given to us by a nice local man. Then we had a beautiful ride back as the sun set! I highly recommend booking a tour with Julia and her horses! She was so personal and it was the perfect way to end our trip in Costa Rica.

Date of experience: March 2016
2  Thank 6abigailg
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Julie is an amazing host and more importantly, horse lover. These are excellently taken care of horses- not some factory operation with sad and abused animals that you. My boyfriend and I enjoyed the long ride along the beautiful beaches. I'm an experienced rider and he was a beginner- and we both loved it. This was the most relaxing and traquil part of our trip. the value for the price is off the charts! A+ and 5-stars!

Date of experience: May 2015