Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews gagan gahlot his team his knowledge candle lit dinner an excellent host his passion entire place dining hall nearby village village tour visited bandhavgarh collection of books hot shower four poster bed wonderful experience icing on the cake a lovely stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2021

We stayed in this property in Dec 2020 for 3 nights and it was an awesome experience. Food was tasty but the overall service with personized touch was exceptional. Many thanks to resort owner Mr. Gagan Gahlot for taking us on a village tour. Loved the bonfire too. Would love to visit it again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed for a night at this property so well managed by Gagan who has given it a rustic feel. Food was amazing and staff was super hospitable.
Will highly recommend this place to stay when in Bandhavgarh.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2020

It was an amazing stay with my office colleagues at Tigergarh, I am really grateful to Rahul for referring the best accomodation like "Tigergarh" resort in Bandhavgarh. We could hear the alarm calls of animals clearly and closely in this stay. Enjoyed the bonfire with best of food and fun. I am really thankful to Mr. Gagan Gahlot, the owner of resort for showing his kind and humble behaviour throughout our stay, and wonderful hospitality and concern received from the staff members. I would love to visit again

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2020

We stayed at this property for 4 nights and the stay was excellent. Specially the food was awesome. The service was also good. We liked the overall aura and natural beauty of the resort. Chinese food was excellent.

Date of stay: October 2020
Gagan Gahlot, General Manager at TigerGarh, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2020

Dear Jatin ji...Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2020

I like to give a fair and balanced review and give both positives and negatives alike.
The ethos of the place being an eco lodge is great and the staff are knowledgeable and friendly.
The rooms however could do with an update especially the bathrooms.
The rooms are cleaned every other day but the bins and toilets should be daily in my opinion.
There were no safety deposit boxes in the room which I felt uncomfortable about but my biggest concern was the lack of Wi-fi. If you need Wi-fi then the staff will take you a 10 minute drive up the road so you can obtain the same but this is not ideal especially during our stay with the Coronavirus situation gaining momentum.
Bottled water is available but there is a charge for it however filtered water is available for free.
They do stock spirits and beers however there is no wine.
The food is ok however there are no menus so it’s a bit random.
Would I stay here again? No but maybe my standards too high.

Date of stay: March 2020