Hotel Karnavati(Mount Abu)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$91
US$88
  • Restaurant
Hotel Toppers Corner(Mount Abu)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$32
US$58
US$49
Priceline
Hotel Ashoka(Mount Abu)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$33
US$120
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Swagat(Mount Abu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$33
Palace Hotel(Mount Abu)
US$109
Hotel Hillock(Mount Abu)
US$95
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Silver Oak(Mount Abu)
US$69
US$58
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

All reviewsswimming poolcomfy roomsofa chairsrestaurant staffhuge propertyhouse keeping staffa wonderful stayold world charmnatural beautytourist spotsearly checkroom serviceheritage propertyrooms are bigexcellent propertyexcellent foodsunset point
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have booked 3 Rooms 2 Nights by Paying Advance online. When I have Log in my rooms, I have screemed by seeing LIZARDS and COCKROCHES in the room. The Bathrooms are too dirty and Bad smell coming out of it.

Room Tip: Please dont pay online in advance. Please see the rooms and choose it and pay later.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GMCamaRajputana, General Manager at Cama Rajputana Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking out time to put in your honest comments. We appreciate your patronage of Cama Rajputana Club Resort and considering us as your preferred venue for your recent stay.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. It is matter of serious concern for us. Please be rest assured that we have taken this issue up with the concerned departments and the entire team has been taken through a detailed training regime to ensure all requisite measures are taken in order to reinforce international service standards.
We look forward to welcome you back very soon and my team and I will extend the Rajputana hospitality to the best of our ability to create an exemplary experience for you.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We had visited Cama Rajputana several times in past. However this time it was our best. It is a lovely property and located in a scenic place. The swimming pool is good and so is their restaurant. The staff is courteous.
Priced a little higher than other options around. Still by far the best property
Do check the rooms for the view as there are many options and can be confusing
The walk from your room to main building can be tiring for senior members

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
GMCamaRajputana, General Manager at Cama Rajputana Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Cama Rajputana Club Resort, Mt. Abu!!!!

Our sincere compliments for choosing our resort during your recent stay at Mt. Abu. It was our pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your valuable comment left at this place.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our resort. It is our constant endeavor to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

Team Cama Rajputana Club Resort is looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back soon.

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Abu has very few good hotels and it is one of it. We booked 5 rooms for our group tour for 1 night stay only..rooms r big with comfortable beds..bath amenities proper..we took lunch and breakfast there. Food was good ..at breakfast they need to increase staff to give proper service.pool is small but kids enjoyed it..
Overall had a pleasant stay..recently they reduced price so we got deal in 4-5 k with breakfast..in this price it is value for money

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sara053
GMCamaRajputana, General Manager at Cama Rajputana Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Cama Rajputana Club Resort, Mt. Abu!!!!

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

We reached the resort at around 11:00 am (though the check-in time is 02:00 pm), just to check if there were any early check-outs and we can get the accommodation early. To our utter shock, they could not find our booking though it was confirmed and we received the confirmation email. The manager spoke to the booking platform guys and after some 30 min we were told that its confirmed. We couldn't get the room early because it was packed due to peak season and none of the guests checked-out early.

We thought of taking lunch and coming back by 2 i.e the check-in time. Now the series of bad experience started. We waited till 2:15 at the lobby but no one cam to inform that the room is ready. At 2:30 the reception guy told that the room is ready and we can check-in. WTF!! The room was not cleaned and it was complete mess. The room service didn't clean the room after the guests left. They said it was miscommunicated that the room is ready. We were told to wait for another half an hour to get it ready. They gave the excuse that the previous guests didn't check out on time. What a wonderful excuse!! At 3:00 in the afternoon we finally checked-in. Also due to lack of staff, we had to carry our luggage by our own. By this time I was in no mood to fight on a petty issue.

Cherry on top - Though all the booking platforms say that it offers Wi-Fi, the fact is the resort DO NOT have Wi-Fi facility. Its only available in the reception area. That too use can use only 25 MB at one instance. They give some coupon codes to activate the 25 MB quota. Just want to ask the management, WHY?

In-room facilities: Its good. The rooms are spacious and have good amenities.
Food: Average. not too good, not too bad. Competitively priced.
Swimming Pool: Very small. Better not dive in
View from Room: Decent one. You'll find greenery all around. Pleasant morning view.

I would like to conclude by saying - The property and the locations is a huge bonus for the resort. But the service and basic amenities has huge scope for improvement.

Room Tip: Book a room with Pool view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at cama Rajputana mount Abu from 18th to 20th April....each & every service is below average compare to other 4* category hotels.... the main issue is when I checked out I asked for my invoice so they told me within 2 hours I’ll get invoice in mail....but it didn’t comes so I called so many times at reception but I don’t get proper solution finally someone gave me account person Mr bhatt number he assured me he’ll do it tomorrow but that tomorrow never came....now he is not answering the phone.... so guys pls think before you go to this hotel

Stayed: April 2018