Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
US$97
US$93
SAVE US$4
Free cancellation until 21/06/26
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$95
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
Hotels.comUS$93
TravelocityUS$94
getaroom.comUS$97
Reviews (1 064)
1 064 results
All reviews garden courts cape town breakfast and dinner enjoyed my stay table mountain rooms are spacious waterfront freeway cbd
Selected filters
1 - 6 of 1 064 reviews
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

We visited the hotel a couple of times and had no issues but now with Covid-19, baby of 2 years was an issue then the next day we wanted to take breakfast to the room but not allowed. My son went to have breakfast and then I asked him to bring muffins and pastries, on which the staff was rude and said he is not allowed to take that many. All off this after we asked to take breakfst to the room and were not allowed.Not very happy with this visit and treatment of staff. Will not visit again!!!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2020

When we checked in, webooked a shuttle to dilever us to the airport after checking out... The shuttle was late... The reception is busy having a chat and this lead to me missing my flight and having to buy new flight tickets.. What manner of service and managment is this?

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank lnkwan425248
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed for 7 days at Garden court.
Enjoyed the Hotel very much
Rooms spacious and clean.Room service daily.
Breakfast good.Richard was excellent waiter who was always smiling and helpful.
Staff friendly.Big plus to General Manager Trevor Philander for my gift
from Tsogo Sun

However what I did not like was the reserved seats for Breakfast(it was over festive season)tables were Empty but was reserved.
No fridge in room.Ice Machine on certain floor not working.
Overall good Experience will return to my roots.(Leliebloem Home)where the Hotel is built

I supported the hotel before when it was Holiday Inn.
I even have a room lamp which I bought at a sale at the then Holiday Inn.
Regards and God Bless

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Breakfast service was poor. The room was not completely satisfactory. I waited for 1 hour to check-in because rooms were not ready for occupation. The location is not exactly perfect but okay. I think a lot of things need work.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2020

The hotel need a complete overall....old type of aircon and old beds. Staff excellent and make you feel at home. Location of the building is ok as you have a view of the harbor...limited choice of food.

Date of stay: March 2020