Book now, pay at stay
US$60
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$56
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Agoda.com
  • Pool
Agoda.com
Miki Lodge(Woodstock)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscape towneasy accessbreakfast and dinnerhotel stayenjoyed my stayhotel stafftable mountainnice stayrooms are spaciousbusiness triphome away from homewaterfrontfreewaycbdbay
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is one hotel with the excellent view of the Cape Town harbour by night. Situated at the top of the city, you are far removed from the intricacies of central city life but at the same time overlooking the very city. This hotel has experienced staff who are excellent in handling large groups. If you are travelling in groups this one is for you not because of the size of the dining area, but the cuisine that’s offered is very tasty to a global audience of hungry guests!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Good experience I would return and recommend to others as well. I don't have much more to say. I thinks this app should not force guest to say something if they don't want to or have not had the experience. Otherwise it wastes time and become frustrating to complete.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2018

The rooms are spacious with comfortable beds. The harbour view is great considering the distance. Their breakfast has a wide and appetizing variety. I had a lovely stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to friends who prefer not being in the busy areas buzz.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Clearly it’s all about the money $$$, as hotels are but why make it so obvious. I wanted to put something on my room tab only to be told I don’t have credit! How inconvenient! My colleague ordered room service water and it took 2 hours!
We were on a school tour and the children seemed happy enough. However, the hotel really didn’t live up to its three star status. When it’s windy the wind howls through the rooms. I had to put pillows at the bottom of my door so I could get some sleep. My room overlooked a working area of the hotel and I was woken each day by the screeching of workers communicating with each other. The dining staff are RUDE!!!! There is no other way to describe them. The food was at best mediocre.
I certainly would not come back to this hotel in my private capacity and hope that our tour operator changes us next year.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian H
Reviewed 7 March 2018

It was really a great stay and I really appreciated how the staff went out their way to help me with my dietary needs. The rooms were neat and well looked after and the staff friendly and helpful. would stay there again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business