US$335
US$315
  • Pool
Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$119
Oasis Marigot(Marigot Bay)(Great Value!)
US$142
Villa des Pitons(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$132
Leisure Inn(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hummingbird Beach Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$347
US$284
Stonefield Villa Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$374
US$270
US$1 082
US$480
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$548/night.

Reviews (1 585)
1 585 results
1 171
1 171
All reviewsfishst luciaevery nightmarigot baybotanical gardensrented a carpiton beermangocaribbean seaour honeymoonpublic beachrainy seasonexplore the islandgros pitonanse le rayenatural beautyplunge pool
222 - 227 of 1 585 reviews
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

Had an all inclusive weekend at this resort and it was fantastic. Staff was very friendly. Wally and Nadine i must say were exceptionally wonderful. They were nice, warm and friendly. Made you feel like you were at home. I plan to return soon..

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2015

My husband and I stayed here for 2 weeks in early November and it was perfect for what we needed which was some chill out time. As others have mentioned, it's probably not for everyone. If you want a resort which is within striking distance of a bit of any kind of night-life you will be disappointed. Also, if you have any aversion to wildlife (e.g. showering with little lizards is not your scene) then again, this place is not for you. There are also a lot of biting insects (even during the day) as you are surrounded by rainforest. We found nothing less than 40% DEET would cut it!

But we loved the place, it's a really lovely resort, not really close to anywhere and set back from the rest of the world via a steep, bumpy pot-holed road.

The rooms are well designed with loads of storage and have everything you need. The outdoor shower is a little rustic and interesting when it's raining, but it was fun and yes, I liked the little lizards! It was lovely sitting on the deck and watching the lovely local birds during the day and listening to the frogs at night. It would be nice to have more comfortable chairs to sit in on the balcony. There was a lovely hammock, but sometimes you need a chair (e.g. when you have a drink in your hand).

The beach is really lovely and the guys who do the beach service are wonderful! The only slight down-side is (as others have mentioned) the tour boats. Some days they came and went and didn't bother us at all, but some days they came up blaring music and unloaded lots of other tourists onto 'our' beach, some of which had rather loud children. All of which do rather disturb the peace. On those days we just headed up to the pool.

By the way, it's true there are a lot of steps and the wooden ones at the bottom are very steep and slippery in the rain. However, there is a very good shuttle service which you can take on days you don't have the energy. Also, if you hire a car (which we did for a couple of days to explore the island) you can drive that to the beach and back.

We did feel we needed the daily exercise though because the food is wonderful and the portions are HUGE! It's not cheap and actually we did the Half Board Meal Plan figuring we wouldn't venture out of the resort to eat much as it was so remote and we didn't want to have to worry. But we probably would have been ok sharing most of our meals between us because, yummy as the food was, I don't think we ever managed to finish any!

As we are both qualified divers we did some amazing dives there. The coral is some of the healthiest and most beautiful I've ever seen. There are some gorgeous dives right on your doorstep. We especially enjoyed the wreck which is so close you could almost swim to it! However, the dive shop, while professionaly run, is very small.

So generally, I would highly recommend this place. We had a lovely time. The staff are really wonderful and it's a fantastic retreat from the hustle bustle of daily life and if that's what you're after, it's perfect!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2015

Third visit to the island and second to Ti Kaye. Last year we only gave the resort four stars but this year they absolutely blew us away with their friendliness and overall wonderfulness. If you're looking for seclusion, adventure, beauty and the best people (both employees and guests), you need to stay at Ti Kaye!

STAFF: Nadine, Anselma, Jennifer, Mischa, Cleus and the yoga instructor (I hate that I forgot her name!) were all so gracious. Every employee always had their best face on when we were around. Also, thank you so much to the dinner crew that accommodated our boisterous wine tasting group for dinner by letting us all sit at one table. This was something that didn't happen last year, so we really appreciated it this time around!

ROOM: We stayed in Chale, one of the rooms with a plunge pool, and loved it slightly more than Annafe, which we stayed in last year. The only difference was that Chale has a door that connects the outdoor shower to the porch/pool, so you can leave the door open and view the beautiful ocean as you shower! Practically no mosquitos or other bugs. AC was great. Always clean.

ON-SITE ACTIVITIES: Yoga on the beach and in the gym was a great, intimate experience. The instructor can handle first timers (like my poor fiance, bless his heart) all the way to experts (not me, but another guest was like a human pretzel). She is so sweet and energetic. I really do feel terrible for forgetting her name! Snorkeling is also wonderful. We saw all sorts of neat sea creatures. Sunset cruise is a must do as well. It was cloudy and a little rainy when we went, but it's a great way to see part of the coasts and the Pitons, and you get to know other guests better.

WINE TASTING: Technically this is on-site but it deserves its own paragraph. This was one of our favorite activities by far! I could listen to Cleus wax poetic about wine all day. He has such an incredible knowledge of wine and pairings. Be warned...if you drink all of the samples served, you'll be drinking almost a bottle of wine by yourself (not that I mind that hehe). I'm just glad I had enough mental clarity to type notes into my phone as Cleus shared his knowledge with us. I discovered all sorts of new wines and fun pairings, and I learned that I don't actually hate white wine after all! Oh yeah...holding the $4,000 bottle of wine was pretty neat too!

OFF-SITE ACTIVITIES: We booked the ziplining excursion through the resort, and it was pretty fun. The best part though was the guy on the excursion company's bus that kept us all in stitches. You get on a large bus full of tourists from a variety of resorts, so it's fun to swap stories and share experiences with them. We rented a car too, so we did some things on our own, such as: dinner in Marigot Bay, plantation tours at Morne Coubaril and Fond Doux, Maranatha Garden, Soufriere, Tet Paul Nature Trail, and ATV Paradise tours.

OTHER GUESTS: We met several great couples last year and they really helped make our stay. We hoped the same would happen this year, and it did! Lots of young (and young at heart) couples who are active and adventurous. We met people from all over the US, some from Britain, and even a couple from St. Lucia. By the end of our stay, we felt like we had a little family of all the wonderful guests and employees.

FOOD AND DRINKS: Everything is really good! Continental breakfast is enough to help you get the day started. Ask if you can order some cocoa tea for breakfast. It's a native drink, and we look forward to getting some every time we visit the island. Lunch at the beachside restaurant is good too. Dinner always has some fun choices. The conch fritters served in a conch shell were amazing! The mixed drinks in the bar are wonderful...especially when it's happy hour. Pina coladas and rum punch two for $8?! Yes please.

MISCELLANEOUS: We noticed that all the roads in St. Lucia, yes even the road to Ti Kaye, are much improved from last year. I was kind of bummed that I didn't have to be on "pothole patrol" this visit. I also think the wifi coverage was much improved since last year. Be sure to check out the books that they keep in the rooms. Last year I started reading A History of St. Lucia and ended up buying the book so I could learn about the history of the island. St. Lucia and the people have overcome so much and have a fascinating story, so ask the natives and read more about it!

We headed to Cap Estates for the second half of our St. Lucia stay, but I wish we had spent the whole time at Ti Kaye (just don't tell my fiance). We're looking forward to our next stay at Ti Kaye next Labor Day!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

I absolutely cannot say enough wonderful things about Ti Kaye. We were looking for a nice, luxurious, relaxing vacation, and Ti Kaye was all of that and more! The beach is private and gorgeous, the service is incredible, the food is fantastic, the resort is exquisite. It is elegance in its simplest form. We stayed 7 nights in a private cottage with a plunge pool (worth it) and I still get sad every morning I don't wake up at Ti Kaye. Ha! The cottages were so nice and comfortable. So many nice touches. I even came back one morning after breakfast to find a Happy Birthday message spelled out in flower petals with beautiful leaf adornments. We had passed by one the lovely housekeeping staff on the way to breakfast and my boyfriend mentioned it was my birthday and she took the time and thought to do something nice for me. It warmed my heart. We honestly cannot wait to go back. It is truly one of my favorite places now. On our last night there, we actually bought champagne for the staff as a thank you for being so wonderful to us all week! They are that good! Ti Kaye is paradise--plain and simple. We have so many wonderful memories there in just one week. I would recommend this resort to anyone.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TP915
Reviewed 15 November 2015

I had a wonderful weekend at Ti Kaye Resort. I arrived at the resort about 6:15 pm on Friday.On my arrival I was told the basics and was offered a welcome drink wow .Dinner I reserved at 7pm.Wow great staff and mouth watering meals. Nadine the Supervisor was great, knowledgable when comes to the menu. Very hospitable. l must come back. Thanks to everyone for this wonderful experience. I will miss the food.PS..The rooms are breathtaking.To the Owner. Keep it up.

Room Tip: 1Awa, ocean view room
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple