US$136
Book now, pay at stay
US$107
US$96
Hotels.com
ibis Budget Marne-la-Vallee Val d'Europe(Montevrain)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
US$2 056
US$959
Hotels.com
Villa Angelys(Montevrain)
All reviewsthe kitchentrain stationdisneyland parisval d'europesmall dishwashershopping centreminute walksingle sofa bedapartment was cleanone bedroom apartmentliving areaadults and kidsstayed here for nightstakes about minuteswashing up liquidself cateringmassive supermarket
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the privilege to stay at this fine facility for five nights and one additional night upon my return to Paris. I checked in early mid morning as my flight arrived earlier that morning from the US. The front desk assisted me immediately and the paperwork was done efficiently and rapidly. I was able to store my luggage in a storage closet as I began my vacation in Paris. I came back later that night and received my room on the second floor. Thank you for allowing me to be off the first floor. The room was amazing! Upon entrance, it had a huge king size bed with a walk in closet to store my items away. It offered a safe to secure items. It had two LG TV's available for guests to use in the bedroom and the living space. In the other room, I had a couch, a coffee table, two bar stools, a counter for guest to use if they choose to utilize the cooking area. I had plates, utensils, a microwave, a mini refrigerator to keep my drinks and other perishable goods. A mini electric stove to use if I choose. The bathrooms were separate, which is very nice if you have more than one guest. I enjoyed the shower as it offered enough water for the user to feel clean after a long day venturing around town. My only concern was the shower door was not long enough to prevent the water from splashing onto the side of the wash basin. I understand the basin and the bathtub does not have ample space to allow a longer glass door, but I'm sure I am not the only guest to be concerned about water splashing out of the bathtub/shower area. I really was lucky to find Residhome Val d'Europe as I did not know where to stay prior to arriving to Paris. As I could tell by the many guests staying at Residhome, it is a wonderful place due to the closeness to Disneyland Paris and the staff, who made my stay as pleasant as I was back in the US. I also appreciated having a laundry facility in the building 24-7, allowing guests to wash and dry their clothes.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Exellent location just by the train station Val d’Europe, close to Disney. Nice staff, cleen rooms. Everything you need for a short stay with the family. Kids slept in sofabed that was quite comfortable. If you like texmex there is a nice place called Black Bean Chilli just few steps away.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights 1 week ago Sat-Tues. location is perfect for DLP 1 stop (3-5 mins) via RER (metro) at €1.95 per adult. Under 4 years travel free.

Check in was easy. Rooms are dated but fine for what we needed. Beds and made but sheets not changed. Towels changed daily if needed. Good power shower with hairdryer in the bathroom-very spacious. We left the room at 9am and returned at 9-10pm so worked fine for us but us definitely not a 4 star.

Val d’Europe shopping centre 5 min walk away with a great food court where we ate in the evenings and supermarket. We bought cereals and milk for breakfast and sandwiches, salads and drinks for the park days. Fridge is a good size so were able to store everything. Breakfast in the hotel was €12 per adult.

Much cheaper than other options for travel to DLP.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We stayed in the Hotel for 2 days.
The reception guy talked good English and we got our room Very Fast. It is true that the Entrance is a little confusing.
We were 4 people (2 parents and 2 Kids ) in an apartment which was big enough. There is a little kitchen with coffee machine and the option to cook and wash the dishes in the Machine ( who does it .....).
The hotel is located 2 streets from the Train station and from the Restaurants area ( Many options from Italian to iris Pub).
We went to the big Shopping mall (Val de'urope) and had good time there.in the 2nd day we went to the Disney.
Breakfast was good and with many options from Vegi to eggs and meat.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank nvoferw
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Large extended family group of 8 visiting Disney Paris. Whilst I would stay in this hotel again, it would be due to its location (one train stop from Disney, also direct train link into Paris) and would be based on price (we paid for a package deal including flights - its not worth the price listed in the lobby). The hotel is clean, staff helpful and the rooms have all you need (TV, hot drinks facility, comfortable beds, a safe, fridge, bath /shower etc). The standard is more Premier Inn than Holiday Inn but the rooms are uncarpeted and looking tired. However the beds were made every day and changed every other day. New towels every other day. We only eat breakfast there which was OK (self service) with a reasonable choice for around 10 Euro per person. Might be worth checking out the IBIS hotel across the square. Very close to Val D'Europe station, and several nice restaurants in the town. Very big shopping centre with a Sea Life centre nearby. 30 mins by taxi from CDG airport.

Stayed: May 2018