See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I stayed more than a week during Olympia Film Festival in Pyrgos. Several other film makers from different countries were also staying here. The town is a very small one and we could move to festival venues from the hotel on foot. Olympos is centrally located but I can't recommend it as a great hotel. It's a bit old fashioned but clean and comfortable. They served good breakfast but the menu was almost the same everyday. The staff here was cooperative and helpful.However, I had a decent stay at Olympos.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Unlike some reviewers, I found nothing to complain about here. My room, on the third floor was unexpectedly modern, clean large and comfortable. The bathroom was perfectly decent, with the exception of that perpetual Greek idiocy – the only-one-hand-free shower! (Brackets please, brackets…)

Not every hotel needs bags of character. The admittedly somewhat bland Olympos does a perfectly good job for those travellers wanting a reliably comfortable, fuss-free stopover. As did I.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2015

My university friends and I used this hotel as a hub for a trip to Olympia. The rooms were a bit dated but clean. We had balconies over-looking the main road and school which were good as you could see far into the distance and provided a lovely sunset. The bathroom was on the small side but did the job and was satisfactory, a good range of toiletries provided aswell. The bed was a bit firm for my liking but was okay. The people working in the hotel were very friendly and nice, especially one of the maids. The breakfast was a typical Greek one and was enjoyable. Hotel was also close to the main KTEL bus depot. The only negatives were 1. A gypsy beggar entered the hotel as we were eating breakfast and asked for money (they were able to as no one was manning the front desk or doors at the time) 2. The card/card reader for the room's electricity was dodgy so every 5mins or so it would cut out and come back on again which made charging tech and tv watching very difficult - however the gentleman on the front desk offered to call an engineer and move us to another room but we refused as we were only there for two short nights so wasn't worth it and we did not want to trouble him as he was a really nice guy.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

I have been there in August 2012 for 3 night. The WiFi was out of order during the all three days. The room was old and out of fashion. In the bathroom, the courtain of the shower was a dirty plastic sheet. The only good quality is the location in the very centre of the town.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank paoloianes
Reviewed 20 January 2011

We stayed with my wife at the specific hotel during last January.
I would like to warn all Tripadvisors readers or potential travellers to the region, NOT to stay at this hotel.
The only good with this hotel is that it is located near Pyrgos city centre (about 5-10 mins walking distance).
The rooms are very-very tiny, certainly not worth the 60 euros rate that the hotel manager asked for. There was also mould in some room walls.
The breakfast room was very dark and not pleasant to have breakfast there.
Finally, the attitude of a lady that called herself the manager of the hotel was totally unacceptable, very rude and impolite.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple