“Well fitted out, amazing location and EXCELLENT!”
other travellers have booked this property
kitchen livingroom
bedroom 2
bedroom 3
view from the patio
patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
GGman
London
“Well fitted out, amazing location and EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in September 2014

My Family and I stayed at the villa in September 2014. It was an incredible place. The Villa has wonderful views around the surrounding countryside, and the fit out is incredible. Big, comfortable beds, a modern European kitchen and the BBQ out the back in awesome! The location was wonderful, and easy to find. We enjoyed having a hire car a must) and exploring the local countryside. The bus to Florence is only a short drive away, and free parking is available to park your car whilst in the city for day tripping.

David and Pilar were pleasant to deal with throughout the process and were very welcoming, and could not be faulted. The Villa was everything we imagined and more, and we would not hesitate to go back again. We have since recommended the villa to some friends who are also hoping to go later this year.

Value Service
Travelling group: Family
Your age range 35-49
Svensonca...
“A deeam!”
Reviewed 16 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

This was an absolut dream and no words could truly descibe this location. We had an amazing time and want to thank David and Pilar for their big hearts and this wonderful house to stay in. Everything in the house has so much charme and love, that we actually spent more time in the house, as we anticipated. Well, we are happy and will come back next year.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
JennBryan
Jacksonville Beach
“Fantastic Villa!!”
Reviewed 16 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We stayed in this villa for a week with family and friends and it was wonderful! The home is tastefully furnished and extremely comfortable. The patio and garden were true favorites for us after a long day of sightseeing! The view is simply breathtaking!
David is a gracious host who was incredibly accommodating and the central air condition that was installed while we were there was a huge hit during an extremely hot summer week!
There are incredible restaurants within short drive and Florence is only 15 minutes away. We can't wait to return!!

Rachel_bu...
Malaysia
“Villa Poggio Secco Appartamento is the Best Accommodation in Tuscany”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I was on a business trip to Florence and chose Villa Poggio Secco Appartamento for my accommodation. The modern amenities like high speed internet connection and easy accessibility to this location made me chose this villa. Although this was my business trip but the beautiful location and the luxurious ambience of the villa made me feel like I was on a holiday. I completely enjoyed staying in this villa which is surrounded by lush green mountains. After this trip I will surely plan more trips for experiencing the hospitality of Villa Poggio Secco Appartamento with my family.

Value Service
Visit was for: Business
Travelling group: Business
Harrisonh...
Sydney, Australia
“Enjoy the beauty of Florence with Villa Poggio Secco Appartamento.””
Reviewed 13 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The weekend spent at Villa Poggio Secco Appartamento was quite enthralling and memorable. The luxurious interiors of the villa set in the exotic locationof Florence with rich heritage made my stay extremely enjoyable. The panoramic view of the garden and the comfortable accommodation made me extend my stay at this villa.This villa has all the essential amenities like internet connectionand in terms of services it was incomparable.I would definitely make a trip back to this Villa Poggio Secco Appartamento for experiencing the peace and tranquillity and its excellent services.

Location
Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing