“Fantastic local produce, excellent quality.”

Ristorante da Lorietta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Fantastic family meal. Inexpensive menu. Food was excellent quality and full of flavour. All homemade and prepared fresh. Excellent quality and very cheap house wine. Very friendly, excellent location high on the hill. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Lovely setting, most helpful staff especially with my poor Italian. Small menu but authentic food which we came to Italy to try. Great wine and enjoyable experience. Really value for money.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Ok, beautiful setting, simple menu, inexpensive. We tried the home made ravioli with ragu sauce. Amazing!! The best ravioli and ragu sauce ever. Full of flavors and texture.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Small menu but food very good, lovely home made pasta dishes. More locals than tourists in June, good atmosphere! Beautiful location high up on the twisting, winding, mountain road. Eight of us in our group....all enjoyed our evenings at Ristorante da Lorietta

Reviewed 6 September 2015

I just can't equate what we've experienced this evening with the rave reviews I read before we went! This was more of a 'workers' lunch' than a Sunday dinner. There were 6 first courses on the menu, one of which was unavailable, and 4 second, one of which was also 'off' (giving a choice of only THREE main courses). Given the very limited choice in the first place, I think one could at least expect everything to be available. There were only 2 side dishes on offer - fried potatoes and mixed salad; no other vegetables.

If we'd been in the town, we would have left and gone to another restaurant. However, Da Lorietta is quite remote, so we stayed and I ended up having lukewarm spaghetti (not fresh) with an unseasoned tomato sauce and passed on a main as there was nothing, of the 3 on offer, that I fancied. My husband's veal was ok, but no more than ok. In fairness, prices were very modest and the service was pleasant enough. I just can't understand other reviewers' enthusiasm for the food.

It's such a lovely building in such a beautiful spot but we won't be going back.

1  Thank Noceto