“Best burger I’ve ever had (and it was gluten free)”
Review of Stacked Burger

Stacked Burger
Ranked #26 of 246 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Stacked Samui offers a comfortable and relaxed dining scene while serving only the highest quality food and drink. Enjoy one of our Prime grade steaks and eclectic wine list while watching live sporting events on our indoor or outdoor HD projectors. We are best known for our signature burgers, which are hand ground everyday from only top grade grass fed beef imported from Australia and New Zealand. There are many burgers to try or stack on your own ingredients to build a unique burger all your own. We also have a large elevated terrace perfect for enjoying our signature cocktails as the evening takes over Chaweng.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband ate here and both loved it. I have coeliac disease so require gluten free food. It was the best burger I have ever had, they have gluten free buns which are nice and the staff were very very knowledgable about cross contamination and what I could and couldn’t eat. The burgers are absolutely delicious and my husband also got fish one night and was also very happy with it. I overheard another customer explaining she was lactose intolerant and again the staff seemed great offering her lots of choices and offering to adapt meals for her needs. The staff were very friendly and professional. It was also reasonably priced for the quality . We will definitely be going back!

1  Thank Rachel B
Write a ReviewReviews (1 585)

89 - 93 of 1 585 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I am allergic to Gluten, so was happy to hear that this place is serving gluten free burgers! When got to the restaurant with my family, no one of the staff knew what gluten free is, including the chef... They told me that the bun is gluten free (I will get to that later), but didn't understand my efforts to explain that I want also the burger itself to be gluten free and french fries and sauce to be gluten free , it was answered with a shrug, and mentioning that they use garlic (?).
I assumed that it was down to language barriers, and that if they publish gluten free option, that the whole meal will probably be ok for me, and so I ordered it.
The burgers arrived at the table, mine was almost unedible- the gluten free bun was a pitiful dry and crumble mess.
My sons burger (not gliten free) was not cooked at all, and the whole dinner was so disapponting...
To top it all, the next days I had sores in my mouth, which is always my indication that I consumed gluten food. I had 2 weeks of pain which could have been avoided if only they could tell me that in this restaurant the only thing that is gluten free is the lousy bun, nothing else.
I cant even start to explain how important it is NOT to state that you serve gluten free food if you don't understand the meaning of it to people who avoid gluten for medical reasons!!!
Combined with my sons' experience, whose a burger lover, I can honestly recomend to avoid this place.

1  Thank Mickmick2014
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Had dinner here a few times and thoroughly enjoyed the delicious Samui Bad Boy (pulled pork burger) and the Cowboy. Staff very friendly and helpful. Not the cheapest place in town but surely the best burgers hands down.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Ate here in June 2018. Burgers were exceptional and only beaten by ferg burger and devil burger in NZ!
Staff were great and prices were reasonable, although expensive in comparison to other nearby places.
I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped there on a whim. Ordered the classic burger and roasted tomato spaghetti. Both were very good. They also have a kids menu which was a major plus. Defo worth the visit