Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

This is my opinion about hotel from my experience.

What I liked:
1. Rooms are spacious.
2. Enough space for luggage.
3. Rooms have amenities like utensils, microwave useful for families.
4. Comfortable beds.
5. Good washrooms.
6. Beach can be reached easily by walking.

What I didnt like:
1. Room has too many objects/artefacts used for decoration. One has to be really be very carefull. I did see some other guests ending up breaking a few and getting huge bills for damage.
2. Cleanliness wasnt that great. There was dust accumulated in many places especially corners. Twice in corridor and staircase saw lizard.
3. The place is bit far from popular bars and restaurants. Its take 20 to 25 minutes walking. However this can be ignored as two wheelers easily available on rent.
4. There were bicycles mentioned in amenities when I made booking but didnt find any at hotel.

Final tip: Do check if the refrigerator has all the chargeable items filled as per the list. Anything missing you may end of paying.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank nkTravellingSoul
Reviewed 28 February 2019

Location was great.
very good style ,looks modern and cute
there are 2 pools i love on the rooftop very relax
the room its very clean and big

Staff were friendly and helpful ^^

next time i will be back to here again

Room tip: Great staff
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AndyBrownM
Reviewed 12 January 2019 via mobile

This hotel has big and beautiful rooms, we stayed here for 8 days in the middle of Chaweng, and I totally love it! The Staff is super friendly and is Very service minded! I can highly recommend this hotel.

The have a pool at the rooftop it is small but it works just fine to chill in.

Housekeeping is doing a awesome job with the cleaning.

I will be back.

Date of stay: January 2019
PloenSamui, PLOEN Customer Care Service Team at Ploen Chaweng Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2019

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique and friendly experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

For the price, I thought this hotel was very clean and cute. Staff was extremely helpful and did not charge us extra despite the fact that we had accidentally made a double booking. Microwave in the room helps for when you want to eat a snack in your room in the middle of the night.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
PloenSamui, PLOEN Guest Service Care Team at Ploen Chaweng Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2019

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique and friendly experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I paid 2,500 baht to get attacked by bedbugs in this hotel. When I complained to the staff in the morning, they contacted the manager who was not there.

The manager, over the phone, said they would offer to pay for my hospital bill. I had no time to go to the hospital since I had to make a flight. What I wanted was a refund or some sort of reimbursement but the manager refused.

The staff took pictures of my bites to send to this useless manager to prove I was attacked by bugs in their disgusting hotel. Still nothing, just a weak apology. I am never going back to this place ever again. Strongly recommend that you avoid this place!

Room tip: Bed bugs in the bed.
Date of stay: February 2018