All reviews train station near airport the hotel staff enjoyed our stay place to sleep nice hotel yogurt minute walk euro taxi rome pizzeria
Reviewed 3 June 2018

The hotel needs maintenance.
Staff was very rude and unhelpful.
Beds were very old and not comfortable.
The room had mold on the ceiling, it also smelled very bad.
I'm sure you can get something better for the same price on that region.
It didn't worth it the price.

Room tip: Try not to be at the main floor.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Booked one night before our early flight from Ciampino airport. The hotel is a short walk from the train station and easy to find. The staff and really welcoming, friendly and helpful. They arranged for us to have an early pick up taxi to the airport at 5am for a fixed €15 fee. Reception available 24hrs which is useful for travel arrangements. The hotel has good wi-fi and breakfast was available for €5 but we weren't able to sample that. We had a ground floor room, clean but very basic and could do with an update in comparison to the modern common areas. We couldn't get the heating to work initially but the hotel was warmer later in the evening. There are a few restaurants in walking distance.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I must admit I was a bit apprehensive after reading the reviews before i came here.
But i experienced nothing but good friendly & very polite staff. The hotel was spotless clean. I had read that the breakfast was basic. I would call it healthy..Fruit , yogurt, cheese, ham, cereal, juice, coffee etc etc.
Location is perfect. Commute to Rome is 15 minutes, train station 5 minute walk away, airport 5 minute away.
I cannot fault this hotel.
I will be staying here next time i come to Rome

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank nickyl776
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This isa40 euro hotel, no kettle no breakfast no TV that had English channels on do not do it
No wardrobes in the poor part of town

I am really struggling to say anything positive about the place except when we left
You have been warned

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank george11b
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

If your looking for a layover or quick stay I’d recommend.
I stayed for just one night and wouldn’t stay any longer.
Good selection for breakfast.
Mini bar in room but not stocked.
Heating system in room.
Bed very hard and just thin sheets on bed - not a comfy sleep.

Date of stay: November 2017