All reviews tipsy seagull pizza night grocery store across the street full kitchen the hotel manager off season fish swimming pigs laid back boat rentals turquoise water rented a car the general manager soft sand cinnamon rolls went out of her way
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I needed a getaway vacation to relieve stress. Treasure Cay Resort was the perfect place for me to be. From the perfect Abaco weather to the pristine white sandy beaches, cozy accommodations and warm and inviting staff it was exactly where I needed to be. The food and service was excellent! Planning my next trip back there for my birthday this September!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Euthalie M
Reviewed 29 August 2018

The rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful. Another reviewer said the rooms are "tired" and that may be true for some, but many have been renovated and are very nice. I stayed four nights in July and another three in August and enjoyed both times there. The restaurants and bars are not inexpensive but neither are they ridiculously over priced for the quality of food and service they provide. All in all, a great place to stay on Abaco. We travelled as a group in private aircraft, and they were very accommodating when weather delayed our departure by a day. They offer a discount to private pilots who provide a copy of their C7A Cruising Permit. If you are a private pilot, stay here.

Room tip: The rooms with a view of the marina are nicer, but nicer still are the ones on the upper level that are like a small townhouse.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank David P
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed just one night while waiting to join the rest of our group on another island where we we renting a house. Room was small but well equipped with most of the basics, but keep in mind the standard is about what you would expect for the Bahamas. A small grocery store is on the property if needed, as well as a small bake shop and other vendors. We had breakfast at the open air beachfront spot which is a five minute walk from the rooms. In the the afternoon and evening lunch and dinner are served( but most guests are drinking the mostly rum cocktails and excellent local beer). There is a full service restaurant with the hotel but we did not try it. Most food is imported so all meals tend to be expensive. Expect an $85 cab ride each way from Marsh Harbor,so a little far for a one night stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

While everyone was accommodating, our room was very tired and came with a leaking ceiling. The food available was very expensive even for Abaco. The cheapest glass of wine at Spinnaker's was $24. Very difficult finding things for my gluten free husband to eat.

On the day we checked out (at noon), we stayed on the beach until four and they let us use their facility to shower and change.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frances G
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I used to declare that the best pizza I ever had was in Skagway, AK. This one might have topped it. I'll have to go back to compare. The marina restaurant turns out some very good food. Junkanoo parades bring a highlight to the night, if you needed one.

Date of stay: June 2018